Summoning (chapter 1)

Malaysia P.O.V

I was thinking to myself what should I do I'm such a fine day. Then I remember that I had wanted to summon my dead dad for a while of course I'm adopted by Britain and have 4 of the best Step Brothers and two or three more I'm not sure I have a lot of Step Brothers. Britain Netherlands France I don't even know who is who anymore. I wish I could take my staff and hit one of my step brothers when they get annoying but France wouldn't be so happy.
All right back to me summoning my dead dad so I'm in my brown cloak hoodie thing and I rushed to the Milo Factory. I went and studied the spell. The part that got to me was "they will spend half of their life with you as a ghost and make sure to say the name. Spell can only be used once!" I almost forgot my dads name. after reviewing the spell I was ready. After doing every part it was name time. A bright light messed me up and I ended up saying
"chimnny indo!"
Nooooooooooo. Wow Malay you really screwed it this time. Spending half of your life with a dumba$$ you don't know.
"Hello~" It said. F¥CK F ¥CK F¥CK. IM SCREWED.

"Listen here bud! I didn't mean to summon you now please leave me."I say tougher than I thought. He picked up my book. "hey what are you-"

"You don't read the spell warnings don't you?~...Honey, i'm practically chained to you! It says ghost and you can not be separated until half of your life!!" It said.

"who are you" I say getting my phone to Google.

"Am I that old?! Britain with his wife Spain and"

"Dude. Britain broke up with her 663 years ago. Suprisingly its like countryhumans never age we always look young" I say.

"Fine, I'm Indonesia. Free to call me Indo since you took me out of the under ground dump." Indo said. I google him and It shows
"Indonesia
1789-1811
died by slipping on a puddle of soap and breaking his neck which made his death
seducive personality
He was a bisexual never really dated anyone."

I laughed so hard when I read how he died. I mean... A puddle of soap?

"Well you just like the under ground b#$chs...." He said.

"I feel like you and I would feel better if you went to the underground dump." I said.

"Well I'm stuck with you now. Then he looked at the wall and looked as something clicked. I started to walk out of the Milo Factory and walk home to my step brothers. Indo following me. In spell no one can see him unless they a ghost whisperer.

"MALAY!!!"Canada says jumping out of the blue. I was startled and dropped my book.

"Oh sorry" Canada apologies.

"its fine" I said getting my book. I give Canada a huge andd walk in my room. I just plot myself in my bed.

"Ahhhhh. Its my personal space- Oh I forgot you were here" I say looking at Indo. Indo gave my bed room a strange stare I can't identify. Then he pins me my bed and gives me a lustful smirk.

"Dude WTF?!" I said trying to kick him off. He got close to me. I'm so mad this spell lets the ghost have physical touch.

"It will only hurt for a few seconds~"He said get really close to my neck. Oh i'm not dealing with this $hit.

"Fallen Taco! Fallen Taco" I hope Mexico one of my friends who can defend me and ghost whisper I hope he will come soon. Indo was just about to bite and then
"TACO GUARDADO(Taco saved)" Mexico yelled busting open the door. Indo started to stare Which gave me time to escape. And Mexico started to beat Indo's @$$ with a Chancla. I ran to Australia and almost fell but he caught me.
"Thanks Ausie" I said. Than I went back to runing. I ran to Phil. I knock on the door.

"Yes?" Phil said opening the door.

"I need your best hiding spot you used when we were 5!"I say rushing He showed me and darn did it look like my room but much more snacks in a corner. I hide and eat.

Indonesia P.O.V

Well, I was easily beaten and Mexico said "don't those things to presious friend" Mexico left and I stood their then a strong force pushed the next second I see malay chilling like he did in his room. I tap him and a quick high pitch scream comes.
"Oh right I forgot i'm chained with you-"I cut Malay off when I kissed him on the cheek.
"Sorry you were saying?" I said.

"I-I-I ummmm" Malay kept stuttering and super flustered it was very cute. I kiss him on the lips this time. And he fainted as a red tomato.
"Malay wake up!" I said. Then I got him on my lap to be honest he is very light. Then a feeling came to me and I put myself near his neck. I couldn't stop this. This is why people thought was seducive. Its just this thing. But it was different. I felt my heart beat long time in forever. I look at Malay and his face made my heart rate increase. I didn't know what this was so I just karate-chop Malay in the stomach. I then proceed to run.