Luke SMUT

Dedicated to mxshtonchestpains , @perfhemmingo ,and @hemmogifs on twitter for the idea!

"@hemmogifs smut idea: punk rock luke goes to library God knows why and finds y/n and they end up fucking"

======

~Luke POV~

"Dude, I have to go to the stupid library because i need a history book," I blew out the extra smoke in my lungs. I was currently Chilling with Y/N’s big brother.

I have had a huge ass crush on Y/N for about a year. I first met her at a party. It was Me, Mikey, Ash, Cal, Kyle (her brother), and her. Ash is best friends with Kyle, and dragged us to the party. We sat in a circle passing the Bowl. Ever since then, we chill together.

Though, Y/N barely hangs with us. She’s a bit of a “nerd”. She gets straight As, and always goes to the library.

We are also the only one who knows she parties. But she always smokes in her room by her self. Besides the first time we met.

We finish the blunt, and I walk to the library. I suddenly get a boner.

See the think about Cannabis is that it makes me really fucking horny. I start to imagine Y/N going down on me.

I stick the thought of Y/N in the back of my mind.

I finally walk into the library, and go to The history section.

Suddenly my eyes land on Y/N, and damn she looked hot As Fuck.

She was wearing a Mod Sun tank top, Tie dyed booty shorts, Black flip flops, and a Rasta bandana.

I felt myself getting hard again.

“Fucking Hell.” I say on accident. That causes Y/Ns head to shoot up, and look at me. She raised an eyebrow then saw the tent in my pants, and smirked. I then hid behind a shelf.

~Your POV~

I smirk when I see Luke having a boner when staring at me. I could tell he just smoked because he’s horny. I get horny too after I Smoke. That’s why I stay by myself when I smoke. I know that if I Smoke with Luke, I will not be able to control myself.

I have had a crush on him since we met.

I stand up from my chair, and walk over to the shelf Luke is behind. I walk up to Luke, and he seems surprised and nervous.

“Uh, sorry I-” I cut him off by pressing My Lips to his. Luckily he didn’t hesitate to kiss back. I pull back gasping for air.

“Let’s go back to my house, Shall We?” I say intertwining our fingers.

“Fuck Yes!” He growled and violently kissed me again. I pulled him out of the library and to my house.

Once we got in the front door, he pushed me against it kissing my neck.

“Oi! Go fuck in a different room! I don’t want to watch!” I heard Kyle say.

“Fuck off!” I said as Luke carried me to my room. He closed the door with his leg, and set me on my bed. He hovered above my lips, and licked his own. I closed the space by leaving up and kissing him. I bit on his lip ring, and pulled on it. He let out a husky groan.

“Fuck, Y/N!” He pulled my top and shorts off. He took off his own shirt and kissed me again. I unbuttoned his pants, and slid them down his legs. I started to palm him through his boxers.

“Shit Y/N!” He moaned. I arched my back, so he could take my bra off. He flung it somewhere in the room. He immediately latched His mouth onto my left nipple, needling the other with his fingers.

“Ugh, Luke!” I cried in pleasure. He switched over to my right, and slid his hand to my covered core. He began to rub me through my Panties.

“Fuck, Luke! I need you in me now!” I begged. He ripped my Panties off and plunged a finger into me.

“Uh, fuck!” I pulled his hair hard.

“Shit y/n.” He growled sucking on my sweet spot right below my jaw.

“Don’t worry about a condom, I’m on the pill. ” I huffed. He took his boxers off, slicked his dick up, and lined up with my heat.

“You ready, Babe?” He gripped my hips.

“Yes! Fuck yes!” I moaned! He then slid in slowly, in case he was hurting me. He was so big! The pain was soon overcome by pleasure.

“Faster.” I commanded. He obeyed, and started thrusting at a fast pace.

“Fuck Y/N! You’re so fucking tight!”he moaned, placing my right leg on his shoulder, which made him go deeper and brush my spot.

“Oh shit! Do that again!” I moaned and gripped his back, pulling him closer to me. He started going at an un humanly fast and hard pase. I felt a familiar knot in my stomach.

“Fuck, Luke! I’m so close! Let me ride you!” I screamed. He looked stunned, and layed on his back, without pulling out. I rested my hand on his chest, and started to bounce. He gripped my hips, and jolted his hips up to meet my thrust. Every profanity was yelled from our mouths. I started bouncing really slow but hard.

“Fuck I-I’m so close!” I yelled pulling hard on Luke’s hair.

“Shit! Me too, Babe!” He bit his lip ring in pleasure. He next flipped me on my back, and pounded roughly into me. His thrust were still hard, but sloppy.

“Shit! I’m ab-“

“Just let go baby girl!” And with that said i saw stars. I was washed over with my intense high. He started going faster to ride out my high, and get his. I clunched around his dick, and he shot his loads deep in me. He screamed my name, his head all the way back, his eyes rolled back, and mouth wide open. He thrusted a couple more times before pulling out, and collapsing next to me. He pulls me into his chest and kissed my temple.

“That was amazing! You don’t know how long I’ve wanted to do that.” He chuckles.

“Samee” i say feeling exhausted.

“How about tomorrow I take you on an actual date?” He asked. I turned so we were face to face.

“I’d love that, Mr. Hemmings.” I smirk and he pecks my lips softly.

=====

THE END!

So yeah! This is the first time I have ever written smut! And I think i did alright!

Please comment suggestions, or request!