iii

chapter 3

chapter 3

LOS ANGELES  2:25 pm

LOS ANGELES 2:25 pm

"This is the Captain speaking, On behalf of This Airline, the flight crew would like to welcome you to Los Angeles International Airport. We will be arriving at the gate momentarily. Please remain in your seats with your seat belt securely fastened until the aircraft has come to a complete stop at the terminal gate." i'm so excited, we are about to land here in Los Angeles. Vision sat next beside me while Blood and Demon is in our right island. Oh ofcourse , this is Light speaking.

I took off my sunglasses, and look at down below. no fuss guys. Do not judge me wearing one, i look fancy and dollar bitch. "You look excited" it's Vision, who's been tapping her laptop whole trip. She's kinda boring in terms of travel but hmpf!! i still love her.

"ofcourse, who would not be? i heard there are great clubs here in LA. And i can't wait to try those clubs and have some fun. It's been awhile we did night club." i told her, and she just slightly turn her head, paused from her work to look at me while she raise her left eyebrow and said "seriously light? club? you'll get introuble" i just rolled eye to her and put back my sunglasses. she just shake her head and continue what she's doing.

I know, this trip, this whole thing coming here in LA will not be normal and be fun for us. Why? it's a long story okey? personal stuff to Demon. So don't ask me. I still want my life.

but seriously, i want them not to stress out everything. Having fun a bit is harmless. We've been into missions straight, and we don't have relaxing moment that much. Too much to think can ruin your mentality.

"....welcome to Los Angeles International Airport, thank you for travelling with us. Have a great day" one of the Flight attendants announced. I didn't notice at first because of my thoughts. But YES!! we landed already..

"Pack up your things, someone is waiting to us already!" i stiffed when Demon talk in a sudden, with her signature cold and dead voice. Well, she's been like that since from tge start i knew her. But i'm not that used to it, until now. I even get goosebumps.