xxiv

chapter 24

chapter 24

PLEASE READ THIS

PLEASE READ THIS

well i need to clarify the places or homes.
Underground Society is basically Underground. So the mansion of Master or sometimes i called it Cassandra is on top of the underground Society. But the two places have different entrances.
Cassandra have her own mansion which is afar from the place. Like if you remember from the previous chapters. Her house was a gift from the Master and her adopted mother. And also if you remember when Cassandra arrived in LA they live in her OWN house first before they transfer to his father which is the master's. Since she's the heiress of the society.
So now, everyone in the group are all living under the same roof which is the masters mansion or probably will be Cassandra's mansion by now. thank you..

••••••••••••••••

MASTER'S MANSION
9:23 pm

the dinner ended smoothly, though i won't deny that my heart aches seeing them cuddling and loving.

I'm already inside to my own room to take some rest. Making my self comfortable and drown from the soft pillows and blanket. But how come i can sleep if i can't stop thinking what i just saw earlier.

It drives me crazy thinking about it. I know it hurts, i know it stings. But i just can't believe she already have a lover yet we had sex for several times unintentionally or not.

I sat up straight and ruffled my hair in frustration. Are they really a couple? yes or no, i still want to know.

I groaned and i.. i need some air.

I grab my hoodie that rested in the single couch and also i pick my phone if someone might call me.

I open the door and surprisingly I saw Axel came out also in his room. I froze in my place but he smiled at me. Then i blinked and smiled back then exited completely my room.