3- Matthew Robert Patrick

AN- and if you find something triggering I missed and I'll tag it in the top

Tw- paranoia, conspiracy

Matthew came from a long line of worriers, over reactors, over analyzers, and paranoid schizophrenics.

He just so happened to fall into all of these categories, and most were apparent from a young age. He never did anything potentially dangerous. When something bad happened it was the END IF THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD SO YOU HAD BETTER HOPE YOU SURVIVE CAUSE HE WON'T. And when something happened out of the blue or seemed too odd to be true, he had to know more.

He needed to know the real life outcomes of any and all video game physics, he would learn as much a he could and then make a guess as to what would happen and make a guess based on the evidence, or as he liked to call them, theories.

When he was about 16 he began acting strangely and his father took him to the doctor to see if they void find out what was wrong, and refused a brain scan because he was convinced the government was trying to get ahold of his memories to wipe them.

Eventually that convinced him to take the scan and found out that he was suffering from Schizophrenia. His father watched him slowly grow distrustful of everyone in town and decided to move them across he country to give him a fresh start.

They arrived and he started going to school, where he met a pale brunette with a loud personality that he tended to try to suppress and a stocky half korean boy with a deep smooth voice like warm melty chocolate that made him feel relaxed enough to let his guard down.