Chapter 1 - ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀɴɴɪᴠᴇʀꜱᴀʀʏ

Saint is a nervous wreck as they walk up the driveway to the house. His hand in Zee's tightens, trying to will time to stop, even for just one second to let him compose himself.

This must be his dumbest idea yet.

Finally, his internal battle turns his feet into solid cement and he remains rooted to where he's standing.

Zee stops too and turns to see the absolutely mortified look on Saint's face, "what's wrong?" he asks.

'Ummn.. P', are you sure this is OK?" such a decision requires a hundred percent certainty to reach fulfillment and, right now, Saint is developing second thoughts the closer they get to the door.

It's as if Zee can read exactly what is going on in Saint's head so he plants a light kiss to Saint's forehead and looks into his eyes, "hey, it's OK. I know you need this, and anything you need I'm ready to give you. Don't be scared, OK? There's no shame in going for what you want."

"I-I know... but there's also you to consider. Is this really what you want? If you're not comfortable we can just go home and have a normal anniversary dinner, I wouldn't mind if-"

Zee cuts him off with a bruising kiss, "I'm more excited than I look, trust me." he brings Saint's head to lay upon his shoulder and pulls him closer.

They stay that way for a while, just hugging and taking each other in. It is a reminiscent moment as they each think of why and how they got here to this moment and time.

"Thank you... for everything. Happy anniversary, I love you, P'Zee."

"I love you, too, my Saint."

"Let's knock on the door, they're waiting."