🄽🅂🄵🅆 Chapter 4 - ᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ 3

Soft lips take his in a consuming kiss. He can feel the taught muscles of Zee's abdomen press into him the harder he kisses him. Saint's lips are are nudged open by Zee's strong tongue and he puts up no fight. It is what he wants. Zee's tongue in his mouth tangled with his own, making him shiver and bringing him undone.

He is kissed until no air is left in his lungs and is forced to disengage before he can faint.

But it's not enough. He only allows for a few seconds of breathing because he cannot handle the separation, especially not with the savage want Zee has written on his face. He crashes their mouths together again.

Zee's large palms find Saint's ass cheeks and squeeze hard, inadvertently colliding their already erect and pulsating manhoods. The contact makes both of them gasp into each other's mouths.

In the breeze, everything feels perfect. And heated. And unstoppable. And pure.

Just love and lust.

"Make love to me?" Saint breathes. He's not sure why it's a question. It just is. Or maybe he's pleading. Either way he does not care, "Scratch that... fuck me." no need for over-articulated inflection. He just wants to be under Zee and Zee to be on top of him.

They make their way to the laid out blanket because Zee does not need to be told twice. All day he was waiting for this. Granted, his original plan was to eat and drink first as they enjoyed their peaceful surrounding but screw that noise!

Their clothes are all gone by the time they crash onto the blanket. Zee sinks his teeth into the dip of Saint's neck while he licks. That is certainly going to leave a large and visible mark. It's a good thing they don't have to be anywhere tomorrow.

His skillful hand is down below, both of their cocks joined together as he pumps, the friction providing a good kind of heat that makes them jump and cling onto one another.

The sonic beating of their hearts to one rhythm silences everything around them as the sweet whistle of the branches in the wind serenades them.

Saint takes Zee's face and captures his lips wildly and desperately. His nails dig hard into Zee's back --so hard it could draw blood but he just keeps on going. He has always liked it when Zee jerks both their dicks together in his large palm.

He is panting like a maniac when the kiss is over. He can feel the saliva trickle down the side of his mouth but Zee reaches over with his tongue, licking it up as if it's the most delicious thing he has ever tasted. Then Zee trails his lips down to kiss his chest.

The blanket on Saint's naked back feels soft like a cloud as he squirms and moves on it. He pushes himself off it and gets on his knees in front of Zee. His hands squeeze Zee's waist and then his lips find Zee's left peck in a shower of kisses.

A soft moan escapes Zee's parted lips. His eyes are closed, enjoying the feel of Saint's lips on his skin.

Still on his knees, Saint bends further down and guides his lips until they're around Zee's cock. He first pulls only the head and sucks it shallowly then lets go. He takes it in little by little, keeping an ear out for the little sounds Zee keeps producing, encouraging him to keep doing it like that.

The salty taste on the tip is still sweet like it always is. He has tasted this rod countless times that even his throat has conformed itself to house it when it goes in so deep and it is still as thrilling as ever having it in there.

He sucks it harder, sucking in his cheeks so that Zee practically feels his release coming up. He can't have that, "Slow down, baby." he says.

Saint would slow down but once he gets going, it's never easy getting him to stop. That's how much he loves the taste of that sizable cock attached to his gorgeous man.

Amid moans and groans and bitter-sweet cries, Zee manages to locate his pants and pulls out a travel-size package of lube. He does not need a condom because they have been off those for two and a half years. They have been exclusive, getting regularly tested to keep things updated and clean. Neither of them was ever a fan of that thin rubber barrier anyway.

Saint's back is arched, leaving his perky ass elevated. Zee reaches over and squeezes it, "God, this ass!" he exclaims, his mouth practically watering, "turn around."

It does not bear repeating. Saint does as told, resuming his original position on all fours, except this time it's his ass facing Zee. Zee puts his hand around Saint's neck and brings him up to an upright kneeling position, turning his head around and kissing him strongly.

Saint's hands reach back onto Zee's ass and he holds on. Then he starts to roll his waist, causing his ass to grind into the hardness that his Zee's dick. His tongue is out of his mouth to meet Zee's which is already out as well.

In the mean time, as they kiss, Zee coats his fingers with the slick substance and slides his fingers into the warm cavern. He opens Saint up as Saint pants in his arms, "please get in. I'm OK, you can put it in."

"You sure?"

Saint nods. The large tip at his entrance stings at first but then it moves in slowly, remembering the path it's taken a hundred and more times before. The stretch is sweet torture and he bites down hard on his lip to strangle a moan.

Pulling out, Zee repositions himself then, in one go, plunges back in. An unnatural howl comes out of Saint followed by a, "oh fuck!"

One after the other, rasping breaths follow each other out of Zee's gut. He keeps going, shouting profanities here and there, the sound of skin slapping against skin drifting with the warm breeze.

Saint digs his fingers into the soft fabric underneath and calls, "Babe?"

"Yes, babe.."

"Feels so good," the cock inside him is so hot it's setting him on fire. Zee's hand is in Saint's hair as he lightly pulls. His insides get slammed over and over again, his internal walls originating a strong electric current that travels down to his limbs and making him shiver, "oh, god... right there!"

"Come on, turn around. I wanna see your face," Zee pulls out and gets Saint on his back.

Without wasting any time, Saint reaches down and guides Zee's engorged dick back inside. The wave of pleasure which returns with the penetration causes his eyes to roll back into his head and so he closes them and wraps his legs around Zee.

Zee kisses him while keeping up with his thrusts in rhythm with Saint's constant moans. He fucks him until his muscles begin to lose strength. Below him, Saint has his own cock in his hand, fighting for a sweet release.

A series of "oh, god's" and "oh, fuck's" follows as they both lose the battle of resistance and let go. They both empty their sacs at the same time amid screams and strong grunts until they're spent.