⭐️Fifty- Wedding Day⭐️

Jimin stood nervously as staff fixed his makeup and hair. He was nervous because of two things. One, he was getting married to his lover, and two, he had dyed his hair for the first time since he started dating Chen.

The past three years he's always had his hair colored blond. But now he had colored it a bright silver color. Jin stood up as his makeup was finished.

Jimin was wearing a silk white top that hugged his curves, and a sparkly belt around his waist

Jimin was wearing a silk white top that hugged his curves, and a sparkly belt around his waist. Then he had his dress jacket over, unbuttoned, and his pants fit perfectly. His hair was styled perfectly and he was wearing blue colored eye-contacts. Jin and the girls where all wearing bright gray silk colored dresses/suit's.

The girls all walked over to Jimin and sat around him, "Don't be to nervous. You'll do just fine." Lisa gently grabbed his hand. "And you look beautiful!" IU smiled. Jimin swallowed his spit nervously, "I know it's just...ChenYoung's entire family will be here. And my family will be here..." he mumbled nervously.

"So that's why you gotta walk out there with a positive attitude. Stand straight and strut down that aisle way." Jin smiled. "And no matter what, always remember, you look fabulous!" Min-Jung mumbled. He nodded and stood up.

"Now, lets practice our walks." Jin mumbled and they all agreed while lining up. "So Lisa will go first then IU, Min-Jung and Jin. Then Milly (Jimin's ten year old cousin) will walk down with the flowers." Jimin said and they nodded and began practicing how they would walk.

Chen cleared his throat while once again chugging down a small glass of champagne. He was walking in circles while taking deep breaths. He grabbed another glass and chugged down the champagne in that one too. "Ok, that's enough. You have already drank ten glasses." Amber quickly smacked his hand away from the champagne.

"Calm down dude, everything's gonna be ok." Jackson mumbled and pat his back. "Oh that's easy for you to say. Jimin has three aunts who don't like me, a really weird flirty grandma who almost raped me, and worst of all...his entire family will be watching!" Chen panicked.

"Don't worry we'll be right there. All you have to do is walk down the aisle with grandma and wait. And we will be by your side the whole time." Han pushed the others away from him since they aren't that good at helping people calm down. "W-What if Jimin..." he paused, "What if Jimin changes his mind and says no?" He asked in fear.

"He won't say no, he loves you just as much as you love him. He wouldn't say no! So take deep breaths, before you start sweating." Felix calmed him down. Everyone was taking deep breaths with him. "I'm starting to get a little nervous to. I have to walk with IU and she is sexy!" Bobby rubbed his hands together while jumping into the air.

Chen couldn't help but laugh at the boy. He secretly chugged down one more glass of champagne then took another deep breath. He looked into the mirror and adjusted his tie.

He was wearing a white, silk button up shirt and a tie tightly around his neck. His jeans fit perfectly and so did his dress jacket. His hair was curled and sat messily on his head.