⭐️FiftyThree- House & ARMY Blog⭐️

Chen sat there with his face dark red. Jimin smirked, "I'm pretty flexible and I took some classes a while back similar to pole dances. Figured it would be something fun to do in my spare time to learn new tricks." He said innocently. Chen cleared his throat and acted as normal as possible, "Yeah sure." He said laying back down.

Jimin smiled and laid next to him, he gently ran his fingers threw Chen's hair while crawling over his body. Chen, by instinct,  put his hands on Jimin's waist while looking up at him confused. But the smaller boy simply smiled while gently pressing there lips together, then he leaned close to Chen's ear and whispered, "And when I so happen to learn those tricks, I can use them on you."

He bit the tip of Chen's earlobe with a smirk, his silver hair was messy in the most sexiest way possible as he gently grinded against Chen. "Your doing things to me, s-stop." He whimpered while squeezing the boys waist. Jimin spread his legs a little and arched his back while panting in Chen's ear. "You better be g-glad I-I'm injured." Chen panted back.

He flipped them over, his shoulder and stomach burned in pain, but he didn't show any emotion. Pushing his hand around Jimin's neck he smirked seeing the boy beneath him turn red as he rolled his eyes to the back of his head with a smirk of pleasure. "Daddy, I know you can fuck me with those sexy ass bruises. D-don't use excuses..." He whispered and bit his lip.

"Your right I can..." Chen whispered making Jimin thrust his hips up and grind against him. "But I won't." He smirked seeing the boys shocked face. "Why?!" Jimin whined, "Because you have an event to go to tomorrow. Don't think you would hide it from me." Chen said while rolling over onto his back and yawning. "Fuck me daddy, please! Even just a little bit! You don't even have to be rough, I just want you inside of me so fucking badly!" Jimin begged.

"No Jimin-ah. If we have sex I'll fuck you til every single bone in your body aches, til you beg and cry for me to stop." He growled, Jimin laid there drooling at the image in his head, he wanted it so badly. "And I don't think you want to miss that event tomorrow, it's to important." Chen smirked. "Daddy give me something, please!" Jimin whined, Chen looked at the clock and sighed. He was enjoying seeing Jimin beg for sex, and he enjoyed it even more to see him suffer. 'I know it hurts right now, just wait baby. I promise.'

"Please daddy, I have a boner! Just fix it please!" Jimin whined. Chen finally sighed and hovered over Jimin's small body as he laid on his back. "Blow job, no more and no less." Chen growled. Of course the boy didn't disagree and nodded eagerly. He needed Chen so badly, and it was moments like this he hated the fact that Chen was so responsible. The boy knew better than to have sex since Jimin had work the next day.

Chen ripped off Jimin's shorts and underwear effortlessly. He always seemed to be amazed by the smaller boys body, how slim he was yet he had muscle and his thighs- his thighs where beautiful and perfect for gripping. He loved how thick and plump his ass was, but how amazingly flexible the smaller boy was. And his skin was always so smooth and tan.

Chen gently stroked Jimin's member, smirking at the smaller boy who refused to look away from his eyes. His lips barely parted as he swallowed some of his saliva. Chen began pumping his hand roughly around the boy's member, causing Jimin to through his head back and moan.

"Ahhh, mmm, faster!" Jimin whined as he began thrusting his hips into Chen's large hand. His member was sensitive and bulging with pleasure, as he gave a breathily moan. "Daddy please suck me!" He begged wanting to feel the warmth of Chen's mouth around his needy member.

But as soon as the moist, warm, feeling went around his member he gasped. His eyes squeezed shut as Chen began bobbing his head, sucking aggressively, spanking his thighs, and massaging his balls. He felt his legs shake after a few second and his stomach twirled in a knot.