Chapter 28

// Here is another update and I hope that you would enjoy it.

Thank you for all the support in this book.

Stay safe and be healthy.

Lots of love to all of yahhh//

^_^
___________________________
Seth's POV

Kian looks at me surprised while trying to assess if I'm telling the truth or not.

"I am not going to ignore your questions anymore. You can just ask me anything you want to ask" I said honestly while looking at him in the eye.

(I won't keep any secrets to you anymore. You already had enough... I guess. You have already been coming back to the way you used to be and I'm not going to let anything happen to see you fall back down again)

"I really mean it" I said while smiling at him.

"Then I only want to ask you one thing and that is what really happened back then? I want to know the truth-what you know that I don't" he said in desperation while staring at me.

I was taken a back for a moment but I already knew this confrontation would turn out this way especially if you are confronting with a person like my brother and especially if you are talking about family.

I fix myself and sit straight because I know that this would take a couple of minutes I bet hours to talk about it knowing my brother can be quite questionable.

I chuckle at my thoughts before looking at him.

"Come. Sit with me here" I said before tapping the space beside me and he didn't even waste any second and immediately scoot over next to me.

"That was damn fast" I snicker and he just nudge my side.

"Just tell me already and don't make me repeat myself" he said before glaring at me making me raise my hands in surrender.

"But promise me Kian. Whatever I tell you need to stay calm and if I say calm I'm serious or else if you would freak out I won't continue and I won't never tell you this again even if you beg" I warned and he looks away.

(I guess he's not ready to know the truth) I thought while looking away and stare at the pool.

"I think it's b-"

"I won't freak out" he immediately said cutting whatever I was about to say.

"I will not" he said firmly while looking at my eyes making me remember something in his eyes.

(You really both do have the same eye when you are both serious of something.... eh Kim) I memory cross my mind and I shake it off.

"Then I guess let's start with it" I cheered while smiling at him.

"But-"

He immediately grabs both of my shoulders and I was surprised when he shaked me abruptly.

"JUST FUCKING GET ON WITH IT AND TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO KNOW" he screams each word as the intensity of his action becomes wild making me freaked out.

"OKAY OKAY" I retorted while raising my hands in the air.

He then let go of me and I look at him in the eye in disbelief.

"Damn... did you take your medication" I joked while fixing myself and when I look at him he was so freakin serious making me want to run away.

"I don't need to repeat myself again dear brother and if you are trying to lie to me I would throw you in there" he taunted while pointing at something and when I followed it he was pointing at the pool.