Chapter 22

// So here is another update I hope that you will get entertained...

Stay healthy and keep yourself safe...

Lot's of love to all...

^_^//
_______________________________
Kian's POV

After that incident we all went to our rooms but I can't sleep.

"I still didn't do what Kim wants me to do and I have a suspect now" I sigh and look at the ceiling.

I close my eyes and try to sleep again and thank goodness I did.
___________________________
"You really are the best bro"

"What are you talking about Kim" he hugged me.

"You're scaring me Kim" his hug tightened.

"We can escape this shit" I reassured him for any way out but curse when I found none.

"Tell my love that I love... so much" he said before coughing blood.

I looked around and saw that the people at the back are already gone making me sigh in relief.

Tears are suddenly falling down my eyes as I look at Kim.

"Kim you have to be the one to tell that person not me. Besides I don't even know her" I said in tears and he just smiled.

"Give...cough... the box under my bed...cough... it's a small box that has a lock on it, give it to...cough..."

"No please Kim, don't" I sad now crying.

His hug loosened and he...

he...

he....

".... His-no I can't believe this. You can't die" I cried even more.

I lay him down and immediately check his pulse and nothing. Amounts of blood are still coming out of his wounds making me panic.

My phone is gone and I have nothing to use to call for help.

"Kim please. I beg of you and wake up" I said in between sobs.

I was like an idiot carrying a body for hours in the middle of the road. I'm starting to get weak.

"Help us"

"HELP US PLEASE" I shouted and opened my eyes. I was sweating and panting and looked at the place where I am. I was in my room sleeping on my bed.

"I--t was just a dream" I utter before I crawled into a ball and started crying.

I hear footsteps came near my door before it suddenly opened and it revealed my whole family loking worried since I can hear all of them murmuring.

"What happened?" mom asked and I just stay still and close my eyes and continued to cry.

Someone came close to me and I just ignore it cry. The bed dipped so I knew someone sat down until that person touch my shoulder.

I looked at the person and it was Seth. He hugged me making me return the favor and I hug that person and cling for my dear life.

"Seth...." I cried and hold unto him like I don't want to let go.

Then I suddenly felt that everyone hugged me too and started consoling me.

"What's wrong sweet heart?" mom said in worry which is evident in her voice.

Their hugs loosen and my crying slowly stopped. I look at mom in sadness while saying the words that is stuck on my throat.