Prologue

[On Mount Berry in Uitenhage ]
[Williams household]
[Year: 2050].

The forest around us was almost fully destroyed. The air was filled with dark smoke making it hard for me to breathe properly. The battle has gone on way to long and I couldn't stand it anymore. I was so scared that I wet myself, but my parents showed nothing but determination as they faced off against Team Magma, the most dangerous gang in the entire South Africa. They want to control the country and turn it into a wasteland where only the strongest survive.

Even though they radiated with a murderous aura, my mother still stood her ground. She was determined to take them down and defend our home no matter the cost.

"Get behind me!" my mother yelled out before she chanted a shield around the three of us. While she was on defence, my dad was busy drawing a magic circle behind u. , I haven't seen anything like it before it had so many symbols, I was surprised that he could make such detailed work giving what was happening around us. The Megma gang members just kept on shooting ice arrows towards, but thanks to mom's shield they shattered on impact. The circle was finally done, so my dad threw scraps of metal in the center and started chanting.

The chant took about five minutes to complete and the circle glowed silver. "Hurry up, John!", my mother shouted out as her shield began to crack. The scraps became fully emerged into the magic circle and came back out as two gauntlets that shot fire out of the knuckles l.

Mom opened a spac in the shield my dad leaped out ready to fight while mom supported him with her shields. He melted each of the arrows with every strike as mom kept him and us safe from rouge arrows. I couldn't help but be amazed as I saw what great partners my mother and father were in battle. The gang members grew scared and stop firing. They took a step back as they clenched their teeth. "Get out of my way!", their boss Delano said as he stepped to the front.

"It's been a long time Delano", my mother says as she slumps her shoulders as if she calmed down. "Oh just shut up!" Delano shouted as he made his way towards my mother. My dad tried to attack him but mom stopped him and whispered something into his ears. He just nodded at her and took a step back. "I love the both of you, especially you my boy." She said while crying.

She gave me a kiss and the forehead and kissed my dad on his lips. The both of them started crying and I knew what's about to happen next. "Take care", she said and made her way towards Magma while chanting.

My dad took me and threw me onto his shoulders and just ran into the house. I kicked him and wiggled around as I cried as loud as I possibly could, but he just wouldn't let go. Suddenly two  black magic circles appeared in both my mothers hands.

Her light brown skin started to turn dark purple from the tips of her fingers moving up her entire arms. We finally arrived inside the house where Dad pulled a lever and a metal armor surrounded the house. There was one window where my dad looked through, where I peeped without him seeing me.

My mother finally stopped in front of Magma and suddenly her feet left the ground before she levitated above him. A small black hole opened in front of them and just started started pulling everything inside of it. From the trees to the earth beneath them and all of the Magma members. Magma clawed his fingers into the earth as his body was busy being pulled up into the void.

He finally let's go and gets sucked into the void. My mother then closed it and fell back down to the ground. My dad and I was so happy we ran outside to go get her. She stood up and smiled. Tears flowed down her cheeks as she waved goodbye. As we neared her, a red portal opened up behind and came there out two long sharp black horns. "No no, no, no, no!", Dad shouts out as he runs even faster. "I love you", as soon as those words left my mother's mouth, a giant red hand dragged her into the portal it shut close quickly after that. "No!", my dad shouted out as he fell onto his knees, broken and empty

After that day, my dad has never been the same again.