Chapter 1: Meet Mr.Awesome

You yawn as you push back a stray strand of your (h/c) (h/l) hair away from your (e/c) eyes. You were early for the U.N meeting. The annual meeting with every country, this year it was 2125 and, you were a fairly new country, only about 200 years old and your name was 'The Republic Of Antarctica'.

         You weren't exctally sure who all was going to show up due to the occurance of WW4 last month, many countries didn't exist anymore and, new ones had just shown uo.  You waved as America and Britan walked in together. They still seemed to be fighting about their pasts...the Revolutionary War and The War Of 1812.  Those were so long ago and you had no idea why that stuff mattered anymore.

        Russia walked in silently, he always seemed to have a dark cloud around him, metaphorically speaking.  He seemed angry and, had his fists clenched. I would be angry too if, half of my county got nuked, you thought as he sat down on the other end of the table.

        Germany and Prussia walked in and Prussia said rather loudly "ZE MOST AWEZOMEST COUNTRY IS HERE!! WE CAN START NOW, DA?"

       Germany scowled at Prussia "Do you have do be so loud?"  Prussia laughed and slammed the door to the conference room!. This is going to be a long day, you thought as you sighed.