𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐉𝐞𝗼𝐧𝐠𝐠𝐮𝐤 turned off his camera and let himself fall on the floor

𝐉𝐞𝗼𝐧𝐠𝐠𝐮𝐤 turned off his camera and let himself fall on the floor. He was panting heavily, he just finished his new dance cover and it took him three tries to get the perfect shot. Not that the other ones were bad, but it was just really important for him to get the best of the best out of his dancing skills. The 19 years old boy had about 300k subscribers on his YouTube channel "golden closet film".

After a little break he decided it was time to head home, because it was already kinda late and he still wanted to spend a little time with Jimin since his best friend goes to bed really early. Jeongguk careful packed his camera and other stuff and switched off the music and the lights before leaving the big room.

With his two bags he went down the staircase to get to the little lobby of the dance school.
He heard two voices on his way down, one of them was hoseoks but he couldn't tell who the other male was. His voice was deep but soft at the same time. Jeongguk slowed down a little and stopped on the last step, carefully leaning forward to look around the corner, where the voices came from.

Jeongguk inhaled heavily as he saw a tall and very handsome male standing in front of Hoseok. He could only see his side profile but that was more than enough for him so say he was the most beautiful person he ever saw.
Since when does Hoseok have so handsome friends and why did he never introduced him to them ??

The unknown beauty gave Hoseok a big white plastic bag and hugged him before leaving the dance studio. Jeongguk watched Hoseok go behind the reception desk before writing something down. The black haired boy slowly approached Hoseok and before he could say anything the older did already.
"Don't think I didn't saw you on the stairs while stalking us." He didn't even bothered looking up from his check-list , probably for his birthday. 

Jeongguks eyes widened and he tried to defend himself but he couldn't. "W-why didn't you told me you had such a handsome friend ?",Jeongguk finally spoke and looked at Hoseok in disbelief. Hoseok put down his pen and looked up into the younger's big brown eyes,"well , do I know all of your friends?"
Yea, that was a good point.

"N-no but , he was absolutely my type and you probably know it ! He is tall, slim-fit , pretty face and looks like a whole godness !"
Hoseok laughed and looked at a frustrated Jeongguk.
"His name is Kim Taehyung or Tae, he is 21, wants to become a singer and will be at my birthday party in 2 days,"Hoseok finally told him about his now Crush.

"Is he...you know ..",Jeongguk said a bit shy, scared to get let down and heartbroken.
"Gay ? Yea and a top for your luck."
"Yah ! I'm not a bottom !"
Relived and happy about what Hoseok  just told him he just looked at the paper and smiled. He was now even more excited for the party. "What ever you say Jeongguk aka 'I'm Bi ' ",said the brow hair male and threw his hands up when he said the last part, which obviously is a lie and everyone knew. Even Jeongguk but he didn't wanted to admit it after trying to prove it for so long.

Jeongguk glared at him before changing the topic and talking a bit about what Hoseok planned for his birthday, before Jeongguk finally left the studio. He had to tell Jimin that he saw the love of his life and that they have to plan a wedding, so he decided to take the bus instead of walking.

———

A bit of Taekook 🥺
Thanks for over 500 reads already !

[; a NariHyun Fanfiction]