𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐉𝐞𝗼𝐧𝐠𝐠𝐮𝐤 sat at his computer editing his new video

𝐉𝐞𝗼𝐧𝐠𝐠𝐮𝐤 sat at his computer editing his new video. He was pretty stressed because his computer couldn't stop messing up his whole editing. Jimin sat on jeongguks bed and watched the younger amused while he was about to get his 3rd mental breakdown in one hour. "Ugh, I need a new computer but I can't effort one," Jeongguk cried out and banged his head on the table. "Don't bang your head too hard kook, it's already empty."
The raven haired glared at his best friend before saving his Video and closing the tab.

"We should go out and go to the mall,"Jeongguk said and turned around to face the smaller boy, who was laying upside down on the bed. "Why ? Do you need something?" Jimin spun his body around and was now sitting straight on the mattress.
"Yes and no, you know, I'll met Hoseok's hot friend on Saturday and I have nothing to wear !" He looked down at his actually pretty new and nice clothes.

"I don't see why you would need new clothes tho, you'll end up with the same black pants but with different details and the same big ass black boots again anyways,"the older looked at Jeongguk and laughed a little. "No! I want to wear something decent and not my emo boy clothes-"
"Well,but don't you want to met him the way you are? A little emo shit ?" Jeongguk glared at Jimin again but he was kinda right, still he wanted to wear something pretty to Hoseok birthday.

"He'll get to see me in my other clothes next time, I want to look good on Hoseok's party!" He stood up from his desk,turned off his computer and went to his closet to get a hoodie. "Why are you so sure there will be a next time ? You are a 19 years old emo boy, and he is 21 and a model, maybe he wants someone more mature,"Jimin teased and what he said was obviously a joke, so Jeongguk just showed Jimin his middle finger, what made him laugh.

"Let's Go, swing your Jurassic park in your room and get dressed, we going out!" Jeongguk pulled Jimin off of his bed and pushed him to his room. Jimin end up putting on some blue jeans and an oversized sweater.
The pair of best friends got their bags and went out of their apartment, heading to the mall.

As they stepped outside they started to walk down the parking lot of their neighborhood.
Jimin started to panic as he saw Yoongi leaned on the wall of probably his Apartment building with a comported to him tall man. Their eyes met once again and Jimin blushed a little, but he smiled when Yoongi waved at him slightly. The other male turned around and looked at who Yoongi was waving at. He was very handsome tho.

Jimin turned back around and noticed that Jeongguk looked at his phone the whole time and wasn't paying attention to what just happened. Well better that, then if he would embarrass him, what he probably would do.
He will tell him about that later.

They reached the mall and went straight to Jeongguk's favorite store. "I thought you want to buy normal clothes and not your 'EmO' clothes,"Jimin chuckled and watched Jeongguk running to the sale section.
"But look how many clothes are on sale !"
Ugh, that would be a long evening.

—————

So are y'all as excited as I'm to attend your firsts bts concert soon ? 🙂🤡

[; a NariHyun Fanfiction]