𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐉𝐢𝗺𝐢𝐧 didn't know that to say

𝐉𝐢𝗺𝐢𝐧 didn't know that to say. Actually he did but he didn't wanted to sound either way too excited or way to unsure. Of course he wanted to go out with him. "I-.." he started to finally say something. "You don't have to agree ! It's okey if you think it's too soon-" before he could start to ramble even more Jimin stopped him. "N-no it's ok! I would love to go out with you." Yoongi's heart skipped a beat and he smiled at the younger.

"I'm glad to hear that, really." Jimin now returned his smile and they just looked at each other for a while.
"Can I maybe get your number ? Like to plan everything, maybe.." Yoongi asked and carefully held his phone into his direction.
"Yes sure !"
He typed in his number and name and gave Yoongi his phone back, but not before taking a quick selfie for the contact photo.
"Here." Yoongi thanked him and took his phone out of the others soft small hands.

'Jiminie🐥'
The elder smiled and put his phone back into his pocket. They sat in silence for another few minutes until Jimin started to feel small rain drops on his nose. "It starts to rain, maybe we should go back inside." Jimin stood  up and waited for Yoongi to do the same so they could return inside together.

As they stepped inside they saw Taehyung and Jungkook also leaving the kitchen.
Each best friends eyes met.
The only difference was, that Tae und Yoongi were smirking and Jungkook and Jimin blushing. And of course Wooyoung looking between his Hyungs, smirking as well.
"Even tho I'm the youngest among them, I feel like a proud Parent right now." He sat back down and kissed his Boyfriend.
"Don't act like its all your work of magic right now, you little matchmaker." He teased and slightly slapped the younger's thigh.

"Let's go over to Yoongi and Jimin", Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's Hand and  pulled him to their best friends.

Now that's gonna be awkward.

"Hey guys" Yoongi looked up and saw Taehyung standing there with the bunny looking guy. "How it's going?" Yoongi asked and looked between the two youngest.
"Mhh pretty good I would say, right ?" Taehyung smiled at Jungkook who just nodded slightly. Jimin was amused, the over confident emo ass Jungkook was standing there shy, looking like a baby.

Before anything could get more awkward for Jimin and Jungkook, Hoseok announced that it's time for the cake now.

The rest of the night gonna be fun...

————-

Happy Pride month to all my LGBT babies ❤️

Even though it's a pretty hard time rightnow because literally everything going on right now , I hope y'all are happy and now that you're loved no matter what .