Chapter 1

"YuJin-ah...."

"YuuuuJinnnnn"

"YuYuYuYuJin"

"Where is my Yunie?"

YuJin, eodiya??"

"Han YuJinnnnn"

My god! What's wrong with these guys. They kept calling out my name again and again although I'm right in front of them. How did I end up here with these dorkies. Omma, dowajeo.. (Omma, please help me.)

"Yuuu-" I covered V's mouth with a sock and he spitted it out in disgust.

"Ewww. What was that for?" he glared at me.

"Why did you guys kept calling me when I'm right in front of your eyes?" I scolded.

"We were just teasing you, Yunie." Rap Mon put his arm around your neck.

"Yah, I'm your manager. Your f*cking manager so please help me out."

"Help you with what?" J-Hope asked puzzledly.

When did you become so slow J-Hope! You were always fast at picking up what I said.

"Means, please control your craziness so I can work peacefully." They gave each other confused look and nodded.

"Ne, Yunie manager-nim." They all said one voice.

"Where is Jin by the way?" I looked around the room but I can't seem to find Jin. Where is he?

I enter a dark room. Well, it sent me goosebump but I brave myself and searched for the switch.

"Aishh,,where is the suis. I can't find it." I put my hand on the wall and continue searching for the switch.

Oh wait, flash! My phone has flash. How stupid of you Han YuJin. I took my phone out from my pocket and open the flash. As soon as I open the flash, I saw a figure. It's a man, I guess.

"Cheogiyo? Who is that?" I asked the figure but didn't get any respond from him. My heart beats so fast like a running horse. I gulped my saliva and bravely poked the man.

"Cheo- Arghhhhhhhh" I screamed my lungs out when he showed his face to me. His face was so creepy and I closed my eyes shut. Refused to look at the man's hideous face.

Suddenly the light was on and I heard people singing a birthday song.

"Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday to uri YuJinnie,

Happy birthday to you...."

"Saengelchukae Yunnie!"Jin whiped my tears.

"Happy birthday babycake!" Rap Mon and the others wished.

While me, I was speechless. I don't even remember that today is my birthday. I was too busy with their hectic schedules.

"Hey, why did you cry? I'm sorry to scared you." Jin apologised.

"No, its okay. I'm just... I-"

"You were touched by us? Because we remember your birthday?" Suga asked.

"Yes, I was touched because I totally forgot about my birthday."

"That's why we planned all this because you always forgot about yourself." Jimin said, licking the icing cake on his finger while Jungkook pulled the cake away before Jimin could eat the icing again.

" Example, you always forgot your own birthday. Haih, I pity you." V said, makes YuJin felt annoyed with his tone.

(A/N: Although YuJin is younger than Suga, Jin, J-Hope and Rap Mon, but she don't talk to them in formal way. Its because of their child-alike behaviour, just like the maknae line. ^^)