Chapter Fourteen

I was so excited to be going with ma...Nikolai on our what he called honeymoon. According to what I read in dictionary, it was a trip for us to use and bond with each other.

I was reading a book in the living room when Nikolai came down, looking stressed as he called goddess name.

"You really have to calm down, it's not like she's going to kill you." Goddess said to Nikolai who sighed, rubbing his forehead as he walked into the living room.

"She won't. I just wasn't expecting her to come visiting. I knew I should have sent her message that I was coming home for sometime."

"She got your message but she informed me she has other things to do." Nora informed Nikolai who frowned before he noticed me and smiled.

"Who is she?" I asked feeling a slight distaste in my mouth that she was stressing Nikolai.

"My sister, Victoria is coming." He responded, leaned on the couch I was sitting, tilted my head towards him and kissed me gently.

"Yashka thought you have just a brother."

"And an elder sister. Victoria is my half sister from my mother's first husband. We don't have the same last name, she's a full-blooded Russian and I'm biracial." He explained as I gave him a confused expression.

"What is biracial?" I asked innocently making master laugh at my innocent question before kissing my head.

"It's when someone is of two different race, like my mother is a Russian and my father is an Spanish man."

"Oh! Like different countries."

"Something like that love." He said before placing another chaste kiss on my lips then walking towards the door.

I stood up and followed behind him along with goddess who was holding a briefcase that seemed slightly heavy. She handed it to Nikolai who collected it before he kissed my cheeks.

"Have a nice day, baby boy." He said before leaving the house to the car that was waiting for him. I sighed wishing he'd stay home with me before we traveled but he had a lot of work to do.

I don't know how long I slept but the excited shriek I heard woke me making me to rub my eyes as I saw goddess hugging a strange woman.

Just like Nikolai, she had icy blue eyes but with perfectly styled blonde hair that seemed never to fall out of place. She was very endowed like the women men called dolls with perfect breast, tiny waist and round, big hips that seemed very flexible. She was also tall for a woman but just a few inches shorter than master.

"Oh my gosh, who is this cutie!" She asked as she touched my cheeks then my hair before moaning at how soft and smooth my hair is.

"This is Yashka." Goddess said as she walked closer to us making this woman to move back as she glared at me.

I blushed at the intensity of how she was staring at me before she pouted. "But his just a kid. Don't tell me my brother is now a pedophile." She exaggerated with the most dramatic expression before goddess laughed.

"He is a legal adult, his kind just doesn't age quickly and don't grow in height at a certain age." Goddess explained before the woman smiled and then held my hand.

"Sorry for not introducing myself, I'm Victoria Strauss. Nikolai's elder sister and his been telling me a lot about you that I just had to come. Your even more beautiful in person than how he described because he was too stingy to share details." She complimented making me blush at how greedy Nikolai was of me to his own family.

"Tori, you still have to do that thing I wanted you to do for me." Goddess said before Victoria raised a finger in remembrance.

"We'll talk during dinner, Tori has to work." She said before walking away with goddess as they joke and giggled about maybe "girl's things" as how the movies boys say.