Chapter 3

*Sammy's P.O.V*

When Megan told me her plan for getting Gilinsky and Emma to talk, at first, I thought she was totally crazy, but the more she explained it to me, and the more I thought about it, the more I thought this just might work.

Her plan? For me to throw a party at my house, to which Gilinsky would obviously come to, he never misses the opportunity to party, she would find some way to get Emma to join her at the party, and although we haven't fully figured out what we're going to do after this point, I know we'll figure out something along the way, Megan is pretty good at coming up with on the spot plans when she needs to.

*Emma's P.O.V*

When Megan told me last night that we were going to have to cancel our Saturday night movie night, I was surprised to say the least. I was beyond shocked when she wouldn't tell me why, and she told me that she would be over bright and early in the morning and made me set my alarm for 8 am, on a Saturday. So here I am at 8:00 on a Saturday morning, waiting for my best friend to arrive.

I had just finished making my bed when my bedroom door flew open and in walked Megan.

"Oh my god don't ever do that again!"

"Sorry did I scare you?"

'Uh YEAH! Ever heard of knocking?"

"I'll try to remember that next time, however we have a day full of pampering and relaxing ahead of us."

I stared at her in confusion. I had no idea what was going on.

"We're going to a party tonight."

"A what?"

You see, I'm not a party girl. Give me a few good books and I'll curl up and read all night, or if you give me my best friend, we'll stay up till 2 am watching movies and eating junk food. That's perfect to me. I don't go out amongst the sweaty, crazy, drunks. Nope, that's not for me.

"Emmmaaaa. Sammy's having a party tonight and he really wants you to be there. Please? For me? I promise you'll hang out with Sammy and I all night, we won't leave you."

"You promise you won't leave?"

"Absolutely."

"Alright, I'll go."

"YAY! Sammy's gonna be so, so happy!"

First order of business was my shower. After I had dried my hair, Megan and I did face masks while she painted my nails.

"You are already looking better than ever!"

"So, are you saying you don't like how I usually look?"

Megan stopped what she was doing and looking up at me.

"Omg shut up that's not what I meant"

I laughed at her getting all defensive.

"I know, I know, I was just joking!"

"Let's make you look even more beautiful than you already are"

Megan pulled me up and dragged me into the bathroom where she pulled out all her makeup supplies and started to fix my hair and makeup. When she was done, I looked in the mirror, I didn't even recognize myself.

"Wow."

"Is that a good 'wow' or a bad one?"

I paused, staring at myself in the mirror, before answering.