Snow Falling Lightly

After three days of no change from Jack, Bunny finally left his room to get something eat. The palace was abnormally quiet every time you walk around. North had stayed by Tooth's and Jamie's side whose eyes were so puffy yet the look in their eyes were lost. Bunny sighed, making his way to the food area. He grabbed a chocolate covered strawberry and saw Jack's staff from across the room. He remembered North placed it there because he just got done cleaning the blood off of it. He took a deep breath but a tear still came out. The staff looked so neglected and lonely in the corner.

He wanted to get revenge on Pitch, but the motivation to get revenge died with Jack. He missed Jack's loud mouth. His will to help anyone in here to get his memory back. Bunny doesn't even think Jack got his memory back.

He entered the room with the other grieving Guardians. He sat down next to Jamie and smiled. "Oy, you want one?" He asked.

Jamie looked up and nodded, grabbing one shakily. "Thanks," he said.

"What is your mother gonna say if you don't go home?" Bunny asked.

Jamie shrugged. "I dont know." He said with a scratchy voice.

Bunny sighed, taking a bite of the strawberry. He glanced up at Tooth who didn't take her eyes off the ground. Her face totally unreadable.

"Tooth?" Asked bunny.

She ignored him.

He sighed. He took a deep breath and turned to North. "What are we gonna do about Pitch?" Bunny asked, trying to get at least one to talk to him.

North also ignored him. He quit talking, grabbing a Strawberry in his mouth. He chewed with not a thought in mind anymore. They all had t

No thoughts. Tooth was thinking of nothing but Jack. North was feeling despair, no hope in his near future anymore. Jamie stared at his feet. His mind erased from any hope he had left. Sandy was just quiet as usual, standing in the middle of the guardians. Bunny stared down at the dark red strawberries. Watching the elegant snow falling onto the strawberries... Wait snow? Bunny thought.

He looked up seeing snow falling in the room.

"Why the long faces?" A voice boomed Into the room. They all turned. Bunny saw who it was and dropped his plate, standing to fast.

Jack Frost stood in front of all of them, leaning on his staff with his elbow on the arc of his stick and his legs crossed in front of him. The other in his still bloody hoody. He had a giant smirk on his face. "Am I missed this much?" He asked.