2: When we meet

I woke up to a my annoying alarm clock and groaned. I went to bed at one watching random YouTube videos. I was so tired and thinking about going to school made it worse.

I went downstairs had some pancakes and then I went upstairs to get ready. I decided to curl my hair. After I curled my hair I put on leggings, a sweater, and my white converse. Then I brushed my teeth and put out on some mascara. I was finally ready to head out the door. I grabbed my backpack, said goodbye to my mom, and started walking to school. I loved walking to school because I enjoy listening to the waves and seeing the sun rise. I finally got closer to the school seeing the west coast high school sign.
I went inside the school to my locker, getting my books. I walked to my first class so I could go on my phone. when I went inside there was no one in there except for Bailey. Bailey was the most popular girl in our school. All the boys wanted to be her girlfriend and she had about 3 different boyfriends at the time.
As she saw me coming in she started to walk out giving me a dirty look. I only laughed to myself because I didn't care that she didn't like me.

After school I walked home and when I got to my house I opened the door and saw a blonde hair blue eye guy with a lip ring. I asked,"Who are you?"
He said,"your mom didn't tell you well I'm luke and I'm going to be sta.." I interrupted him saying,"I know that your staying here but I didn't know you were coming today." He looked at me and walked away. We'll that was rude I thought to myself.
I was about to go upstairs when Luke came in and said,"Hi I'm Luke nice to meet you" "We'll hello Luke I'm Emily." I answered "That's a pretty name"
"Thanks" I only replied.
LUKES POV
When the door opened I saw Emily. From the last time I saw her I forgot how pretty she was with her long brown hair, her brown eyes and freckles.
However I'm guessing that her mom didn't tell her I was coming today because she said, "who are you?" After I explained who I was I decided to reintroduce myself since the first one was not that good.
I could tell Emily was pleased when I reintroduced myself to her.
She started walking upstairs when I decided to follow her into her room. She turned around and asked, "why are you following me?"
"I'm bored" I replied while I sat on her bed.
"We'll make yourself at home." she said sarcastically.
I put on the tv and said, "Thanks."