3:last week

EMILY's POV
Today was Monday and finally the last week of school until winter break.
When I woke up I did my same routine.I ate breakfeast, got dressed, did my hair and my makeup when Luke still hadn't woken up yet.
I started walking to school when I heard my name. I looked behind me and saw Dylan jogging up to me.
"Hey so is everything going ok?"
"Yeah great my parents worked everything out and are not getting divorced! I was going to call you last night but my phone broke."
"Really? That's great and I'm happy that your ok"
The rest of our walk to school we had small talk.
After five minutes of being at school I heard my name get called on the announcements to go to the principles office. I heard a couple people "oooh" or "someone is in trouble". I decided to ignore them because I knew I didn't do anything wrong.
On my way to the office I saw Bailey. Of course I see her. When I passed by she sputtered,"nerd." "Bitch" I cough back. She rolled her eyes at me and left.
I finally got to the office and saw Luke and principle, Mr.styles.
I just stared at them when I came in because I was so confused. Mr.styles explained to me that Luke is going to work as a janitor and I need to show him around at lunch. I laughed and asked Luke, "why are you being a janitor?" He replied," My mom wanted me to get a job so I decided to work at your school and being a janitor was the only space open."
After that Mr.Styles made us leave. I closed the door and asked,"Janitor? Really? why not mcdonalds or something"

Finally! It's lunch!!! I was so tired I almost fell asleep through all my classes but now I get to eat food which is the best part of the day.

I met up with Dylan at our favorite spot. The spot was a branch on a tree.
Today I was the first one to the tree. I climbed up to see Dylan climbing up behind me.
We got to the top and we traded each other's food which we always do. Soon after that I saw Luke walking over. I climbed down to say hi.
(L=Luke e=Emily)
L=What are you doing?
E=umm... eating lunch why?
L= You we're suppose to show me around!
E= o yeah I totally forgot! I will show you around now.

I shouted to Dylan I was going to show Luke around.
I first showed Luke the lunch tables. Well guess who showed up? That's right Bailey. When she came over she acted like we were best friends.
"Hey Emily! I haven't seen you in forever! Who is your hot friend?"
"Um my "hot" friend is Luke." I replied.
"So what are you guys up to?"
"About to do something fun but the you showed up."
Luke decided to answer and said,"Emily was about to show me around."
"O really? I will show you around instead" bailey replied. She pulled him with her and off they went.
At first I thought Luke was nice but it turns out he is an asshole just like Bailey.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hey everyone sorry it took so long to update but I hope you enjoyed! Please more comments and likes thanks!! Update coming soon!