Chapter 3

"Okay mom, when's the wedding anyway?"

That just set mom off as she started chatting away at my ear with wedding details but all i heard was that the wedding is in the coming week.

Absently walking to my room, taking a deep breath and closing my eyes getting lost in thought because this is my fate and its finally catching up to me.

I mean i don't hate or dislike Noah, i just don't know him at all. We never got a chance to know each other, we never got a chance to get any type of closeness with each other. We have met on various occasions but we haven't gotten the chance to trike up a conversation with each other.

I vaguely remember playing as children but one of us always end up upset. We couldn't agree on anything and we were always making one another cry or mad. I don't think its a good way to start a relationship in my book but who cares right.

I'll just cross my fingers and hope for the best and pray that our relationship will end up as a love story good enough for the history books.

"Lady Katherine, we will be leaving Sunday due to the intensity of the storm" Crowley said outside my room door.

"Okay Crowley and much obliged that we don't travel until the storm as passed, i have enough to deal with already."

Turning away from the door. I sat on my bedroom balcony, took out my phone and dialed Kate.

Me: Hey
Kate: Hey gurl....hang on let me add on Crystal

I know that they are both dying to know what is happening.

Crystal: Ok i'm here....
Kate: So tell us what happened?
Crystal: Yeah did something happen to your parents or something.
Me: No its worst than that
Kate: What hmm. Your getting wed off.
She said jokingly. And when she received only silence with her comment. She gasped.
Kate: Oh My God. You're getting married?
Crystal: No she is not its too soon. Isn't that right Kathy

SILENCE

Kate: you're getting married to the prince
Me: Yes i am getting married you guys

At the same time Kate said.

Kate: Of course to the prince, who else will she marry.
Crystal: Are you OK Kathy?
Me: To tell you the truth guys I don't know what to feel, I don't know what to make at this
Kate: Are you nervous? Scared?
Me: I feel discombobulated
Crystal: Don't be an idiot
Kate: Yeah and she told us that she is prepared so when the time comes that it will be a walk in the park.
Me: But seriously you guys i knew this day would come, it's a little sooner than i expected that's all.
Kate: On the bright side you get to be a princess.
Crystal: Really Kate...I'm sorry this happen so soon. I know you wanted to pursue your dreams before all this, so will this affect them?
Kate: People achieve dreams even when there married so this should stop her at all
Me: i really hope so Kate
Crystal: Say if you wanted to achieve those dreams do you think they will stop you
Me: I honestly don't know ....i guess it is something that i will have to discuss with my soon to be husband
Kate: I really hope this doesn't end up a loveless marriage you can't get out of
Crystal: Yeah that would be real depressing and sad
Me: Guys stop your making my brain go hay wire and my anxiety level go through the roof.
Kate: Is he mean?
Crystal: Will both of you even get along?
Me: If Noah and I don't get along then we can at-least be cordial. Right?

Crystal: If you say so. But I don't think hes that bad or your parents wouldn't allow you to marry him no matter what.
Kate: Thats good then.....Right?
Me: Anyways, I called to tell you that you are going to be coming with me to Jaldovia. My Parents are arranging everything as we speak. I will not go through all this wedding stuff with put you two to keep me calm, collected and grounded. I really don't want to go over the deep end with all this marrying a prince stuff.
Kate & Crystal: REALLY -- They both cried out
Me: Yes you both are.....My mom will send your parents a package indicating an invitation to an educational seminar in Jaldovia, all expenses paid and that we will provide accommodation for you while your there. This will provide the prefect cover and -"

"Wait hold on" Kate cried out. "Are you really saying that I Kate Grant is been invited to a royal wedding?"

With that my reply is "yes but of course both of my best friend's have to be there as my maid of honors, so ladies what do you say?"

Its one of the only things I got to choose for the wedding so i said you know what go big or go home so i decided I want both of them as my maid of honor.

Crystal: wait both of us are brides maids
Me: Yes i am going to be the princess and if i want two god damn maid of honors then ill have two maid of honors. I'd like to see them try and stop me.
Kate: Oh we are definitely going!
Crystal: But of course we are
Me: Pack your bags guys were leaving Sunday morning.
Kate: You're the best peace out....gotta go pack
Crystal: Kathy means back a suitcase maybe two not to pack your entire closet.

Kate just huffed and hung up.

Crystal: She is such a diva
Me: but we love her just the way she is. See you Sunday bye.

Ending the call. I went straight to bathroom had a hot shower, put on my silk pajamas and went straight to bed. Rolling over in my bed and slowly drifting off I get to thinking that i will be a married woman in just a couple of days. I soon fell asleep, dead to the outside world.