Chapter 4

Dark Star X

After Darkvine Raven gave RareRhyme his new medications of edible dragon teeth, the light brown Pegasus went on his way and he made it out of The Dark Forest and headed back to Ponyville. RareRhyme had gotten back home without any interruptions as he looks at his watch as he realized that it was 6:47 AM in the morning. He then slipped back into his room without being noticed.
He soon decided to take one of his new medicine for his throat as he took one out of the bag and popped it into his mouth as he started chewing it. As RareRhyme chewed on it he could taste a similar flavor of Applejack's apple pie.
Once he had chewed up enough he then swallowed it and the medicine was starting to do it's magic in his throat. After a few seconds his throat was healed. He could sing his rap songs again.
That morning, a black Pegasus who lived in Ponyville was wondering where Rainbow Dash was at. He looked everywhere for here but no sign of her.
Dark Star: Ugh where is Rainbow Dash even at? She told me to meet her here at 6:50 AM in the morning. Where is she?
Rainbow Dash had just came back from Canterlot in a quick moment to grab Dark Star.
Rainbow Dash: Sorry Star X! But, I need you to come back with me to Canterlot castle right away!
Dark Star: Oh uh alright?
Rainbow Dash grabbed his hoof and flew off dragging him to Canterlot.
Once she made it back to the castle she was rushing Dark Star by pushing him into Princess Celestia's Throne Room.
Rainbow Dash: Alright. I brought him, your majesty.
Princess Celestia: Thank You Rainbow Dash. You may go wait out in the lobby.
Rainbow Dash bowed as she left the two alone. Princess Celestia stood up as she walked towards him.
Princess Celestia: Dark Star X. You might as well know why I asked Rainbow Dash to rush you over here.
Dark Star: Not really?
Celestia showed him a dark hoof mark on her neck.
Dark Star: What is that?
Princess Celestia: This is a hoof mark that I was fiscally attacked by a pony who goes by Darkvine Raven.
Dark Star: Darkvine Raven?
Princess Celestia: Yes. I want you and Rainbow Dash to hunt him down and banish him from that Dark Forest so that we can move the animals to a safer place.
Dark Star: I do have a lot of respect for you, your majesty. But, banishing somepony that currently lives there is wrong to do.
Princess Celestia: How so?
Dark Star: I heard that he is a witch doctor that makes medicine. And, this Darkvine Raven fellow is probably the reason why he never leaves that Dark Forest.
Dark Star bows at her and leaves the throne room as Rainbow Dash looks at him.
Rainbow Dash: Well. Any kind of orders?
Dark Star ended up lying to her.
Dark Star: No. I.... I need to go somewhere. I'll meet you back in Ponyville at 3:48 PM.
Rainbow Dash: Alright. See ya Star X.
Rainbow Dash went flying out the opened window and Dark Star went flying to find this Dark Forest so he could see who this Darkvine Raven really looks like.
Once he made it to the entrance of The Dark Forest, he went inside and he found himself in the depths of a lot of ravens staring at him. Dark Star then felt a presence behind him as he turned around to see a very tall purple pony with large wings and with a Queen Chrysalis horn attached to his head. His eyes were demented.
Darkvine Raven: Who are you?
Dark Star: My full name is Dark Star X. And I came to meet the one known as Darkvine Raven?
Darkvine Raven: That would be me. That Princess Celestia ordered you and Rainbow Dash to come banish me out this forest. But, I can sense that you denied here orders.
Dark Star: Aren't you a smart guy.