Your Promise

Jennie x reader x Rosé

(requested)

Author's pov

"have you eaten?" y/n ask to her girlfriend, she's on the kitchen preparing for breakfast

"yes" she plainly answerd, jennie is on the sofa, watching a TV. The sunlight rays hitting her milky skin.

Y/n and Jennie have been in relationship for 2 years. And they're living in one roof for 1 year.

Y/n owns the top IT company in korea/world. But she never lose a time with her girlfriend. Jennie is a Chanel ambassador. In short they're both known.

I love her, with all of my heart. And i know she love me too. We promised each other.

"are you not going to work?" i asked

"i will" she replied,and prepared for her work.

After a few minutes she came out and get her keys.

"I'm going now" she said kissed me.

"i love you" i said, she just nod and left in our house.

I left in our house and drive to my company.

______

After a hour, I'm finally going home. I stop on convenience store and buy a snack for jennie.

I got home, but i noticed the door was opened. I think Jennie is here now.

Before i enter i heard a moaning, groaning and sloppy sound inside. I frowned. What is she doing?

I entered on our house

"jennie i have a sna-" i didn't finish my sentence when i saw Jennie and Kai naked in our couch.

"oh i-I'm sorry, i- you can c-continue" i said covering my eyes and run to my car. My hand was trembling. I feel my chest clenched. I can't breath properly.

"it's not what you think y/n!" jennie shouted, i just ignored her and drive somewhere.

I saw my phone's screen popped Jennie's name. Yeah, she's calling me. I ignore it, i don't want to talk to her for now.

I stopped my car and cried.

"how?! Jennie? How?!" i shouted and punched the driving wheel.

How can you?

I thought you and me 'forever'

I thought you love me

____
Flashback

"Jagiya, can you promise me something? " she said to me, we're on the park.

"what is it?" i asked

"can you promise me that only me please? only 'us' forever" she said, i smiled

"i promise" i said and kissed her.

"can you promise that too to me?" i asked

"i promise" she said and hold my hand

"i love you"

"i love you too"

End of flashback
_____

You broke your own promise

You lied

I can't believe you

I called Rosé, my bestfriend. I don't know what to do