8 Years

Jisoo x Y/n

Y/n pov

I have a friend. No, it's best friend. She's my partner in life. No one can replace her. She's the one who make me laugh, make me calm, make me feel special.

For 8 years of our friendship. Almost 8 years living together. I fell inlove with her. Everyday we're together, i fell inlove with her harder and harder. But i can't say it to her. I was afraid to ruin our friendship, that i might lose her.

"y/n-ah" she called me with her weak voice.

I looked at her worried. "are you okay?" i asked while making our dinner
"y-yeah just have an headache" she said and sat on sofa.

I turn off the fire of the stove and checked her temper. "shit. You have a fever soo" i said and carry her to her room.

I gently lay her down to her bed. I get a wet towel and gently wipe her body with it, after that i covered her body with warm blanket.

I looked at her flawless face, those perfect heart shaped lip, her pretty eyes.

I hope you can be mine...

__

"yah y/n!" jisoo shouted and shaked me.

"what? I was playing!" i yelled.

"talk to me!" she shouted and snatched my nintendo.

"yah! Give me back!" i said and tried to get my Nintendo.

"even you're taller than me, i won't give this back to you if you don't talk to me" she said and hid the Nintendo behind her back.

An idea pop up on my mind... Revenge time

I tickled her "y/n! S-stop HAHAHAHA" she said trying to push me. I fall in the top of her. Our faces are inches away. I stared on her lips to her eyes.

"tired already?" she asked and flipped our position. She sat on my lap and playfully cracked her hand, that making me giggle

"you know what?" she comb my hair and looked at me

"what?"

"I kinda like this position" she said and layed in top of me, and hugged me. She placed her chin on crook of my neck, i feel her hot breath

"let's just cuddle, I'm tired" she said and hugged me tighter

"can I get my Nintendo now?" i asked

"no" she said and combed my hair that making me sleep.

__

I was sitting on our balcony while star gazing. The cold breeze was hitting my bare skin. I heard a familiar voice calling me behind.

"hey y/n-ah..." she called me with her bright smile.

"yeah?" i looked at her 

"can i join you?" she asked

"yeah sure" i tapped the chair beside me signal her to sit down.

"here, your favourite caffè misto" she said and gave me a cup of coffee

"you really know it huh?" i said and sipped my coffee

"of course, we're living together for almost 8 years" she said. I hope that we can live together  forever...

"so... how are you?" i asked

"still breathing" she mockingly said, i giggled and looked at her.