The beginning...

***************************Author's note:

Part of the beginning is straight from the beginning of the anime and it is not ours! My Hero Academia belongs to its rightful owners!!

That being said, we added our own changes to the story in its whole entirety for the rest. Please feel free to follow along and/or ask questions if you are ever confused. We are people too! We can make mistakes!! That being said!!

We hope you enjoy our story!!!

****************************************************************************

Past (3rd POV):

Young Midoriya Izuku states, "Why are you being so mean? You're making him cry Kacchan. If you keep on hurting him, I- I'll a. . . I'll stop you myself."

Young Bakugou Katsuki states, "Hmph. You wanna pretend to be a hero. You don't stand a chance without a Quirk. Deku."

Present(3rd POV):

Older Midoriya, "All men are not created equal. This was the reality I learned about society at the young age of four. And that was my first and last setback."

Midoriya ran to a scene with a Giant Villain.  "That's a huge villain!"

The first incident was in Qing Qing City. An extraordinary child was born who radiated light. After that, reports to people with superpowers popped up all across the globe. No one knew what was causing these quirks. Before long, the supernatural became totally normal.

Dreams a reality. The world became a superhuman society with about 80% of the population possessing some uncanny ability. Our streets looked like scenes from comic books. A city swirled with chaos and confusion, a new profession dominated our collective consciousness. It was an age of heroes.

The entrance of the hero Death Arms, BackDraft, Kamui Woods, and Mount Lady.

************* Time Skip until the End of the villain fight ******************

Mount Lady turns t the crowd, "Piece of cake for the next world hottest hero. Hi there everyone. I'm Mt. Lady and you don't have to worry about this bump anymore."

Kamui Woods, "Is she really getting all the credit for taking down that villain?"

Midoriya, "With the rise of superpowers, came an explosive increase in criminal activity. While governments were stuck trying to figure out how to reform law with quirks in mind, courageous people started performing heroic acts to keep our cities safe. Protecting us against villains who abuse their power for evil. With overwhelming public support, heroes found an official place as peacekeepers, overseen by the government. Those who perform the best will be paid the most and got all the fame and glory. Their career is dependent on their abilities to stay in the spotlight."

Midoriya mumbles as he's taking notes, "Gigantification huh? Well, she definitely got the looks and attitude to be a crowd favorite and her quirk is really showy but it'll be kinda hard for her to get around much in the city without damaging lots of things. That means she might not be very useful-"

A citizen near him leans in and says, "What's that fanboy? You taking notes over there? wanna be a hero to huh?"