The Phone call.

Uraraka POV:

I had just finished talking to Izuku. He was really cute and he seems really sweet. I am really excited to go get coffee, but only as friends, I love Katsuki. I arrive home and Katsuki is sitting on the couch.

"You're home early." I said, pleasantly surprised. I lean over and kiss him. 

"It was a slow day, I ran into a friend and we are going to go to coffee on Tuesday." I say with a smile, Katsuki looked intrigued.

"Who?"

"I met him at the party. His name is Izuku." I said with a smile. I looked at Katsuki and his fave was dark. 

"That damned Deku!!!!!!! There is no way in hell I am allowing you to have coffee with him. He will only try to corrupt you and turn you against me!!!" He screamed at me.

"You don't have to worry, nobody could turn you against me. I love you, nothing could change that" I said with a smile and I went into a hug and he pushed me away. I stumbled back and fell over, I looked up in shock.

"YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO EVER TALK TO HIM AGAIN!!!! YOU ARE MINE!!!! NOT HIS!!!!" His palms started to cause tiny explosions.

I have never seen him that way before. Sure, he yells a lot and he was always very angry but with me he was kind. 

My heart was beating a million miles an hour and I started to sweat, I couldn't blink. Sure, Katsuki could always make my heart race by not like this. This wasn't love or lust, no this was a feeling I have felt a million times before this was fear, complete and utter fear.

I looked him in the eyes and it wasn't my Katsuki, no this was someone else. Who is Izuku and why does he turn the love of my life into this. 

Katsuki made eye contact and he relaxed. "I-I'm s... Please don't talk to him anymore."

I just nodded. I am not going to promise anything. I can't. I am drawn to him and I need to learn more about him. 

*Time Skip*

I heard my phone ring and it said, "UNKNOWN NUMBER". I picked it up.

I saw Izuku on the screen. "Oh, Hi it's you. Sorry I don't have your number saved yet." I said.

"Hey." he said simply. 

I had to ask him. 

"Are you still free Tuesday?" He asked. What should I say, I want to learn more but should I really defy Katsuki? Defy? Why am I talking like he is my master, I don't have to follow his orders. 

"Umm...Yeah, I'm still free on Tuesday, and I still definitely want to get coffee but before we do I have to ask you a question."

"Alright?"

"What happened between you and Katsuki, because I told him that I ran into you and that we were going to get some coffee and get to know each other and he got so angry. Angrier than I have ever seen him. I...I... Please I need to you what happened." I asked and his smile faded.

"He made my life a living hell and made me feel like I was nothing. He was.... sorry, is my bully." He said in a solemn tone.

"He bullied you? I-I can't believe that...He-He's a hero. Heroes don't bully people." This is the exact opposite of what I wanted to hear, maybe Katsuki was right maybe he is just trying to break us up. NO! I saw him at the party. Izuku is telling the truth.

"Maybe not all heroes are good." Maybe he is right.

Katsuki can into my room. "Who are you talking to?

"Hi, I'm not talking to anyone, bye." I quickly hung up the phone. 

"That was Deku wasn't it." He asked venom in his voice.

"You know what, yeah it was. You have no right to boss me around. This is a partnership and if you don't understand that maybe we should be together." I said without thinking.

"See, I told you that he would try to turn you against me!!!"

"You are doing that all by yourself." I walked away. I couldn't deal with this.