College

I finally finished packing and lay on my bed looking at the ceiling. After a few moments, I hear him, yelling at me. He says, "Lea! Get down here and make dinner! It's your last day here!" 

I quickly get up and run downstairs. I make his food and give it to him. He, being ungrateful, says, "What is this?! You know I only like sausage! Not bacon! Go to your room, you whore!" He slaps me.

I go to my room and cry, knowing as always, I won't get any dinner. I miss my mom so much! The law put me with him because he's my dad, but I told my mom I hated him.

(In the morning)

I wake up and go downstairs hoping to get breakfast. I make him his food and hand it to him. He looks at it and then looks up at me and says, "Babe, I'm sorry for yesterday, please forgive me?"

I look at him, disgusted. I say, "Don't call me that! I can't wait until I leave!" I turn around and run. He runs after me.

I run to my room, grab the last of the boxes, grab my car keys, and jump out the window. Luckily it's only 3 feet.

I quickly get into my car and drive away. I look back to him as he yells, "I'll find you! You will regret what you did! You worthless Slut!!!"

(In my dorm room)

I set down my boxes and lay down on my bed thinking. He could've hurt me. As I was thinking, I see someone walk in. I sit up and look up to see a hot boy there. He looks at me and says, "You must be my roommate. Hey." He walks over to his bed and lies down.

I say, "Hey." I blush because he's hot. Stupid me!

 He smirks but doesn't say anything.

After a few minutes, he gets up and walks out of the room and into the hall.

I wonder why  I got a boy roommate?