The Party (Part 2)

(Recap**)

(Lea's POV)

I'm picking out what outfit to wear for the party when I hear a knock on the door. I open it and say, "What the heck?!"

I see one of the jealous girls from earlier. She says, "Why are you here? Go back to your dorm."

I laugh and say, "That's funny. This is my dorm. Why don't you go back to your dorm room?"

I slam the door in her face. I see Ashton and he says, "Who was that?"

I say just a noisy girl. He says ok and we continue getting ready. An hour later I'm in black jean shorts and a black tank top with a black leather jacket. 

I straightened my hair and we left. 

(At the party)

(Ashton's POV)

The first thing I noticed when I saw Lea before we left was she was extremely pretty tonight.

We got there and we walked over to the bar. Lea and I order shots. A few minutes later, we're both so drunk. We go onto the dance floor and start dancing. I see Lea fall onto me and try to kiss me. I stop her. She tries again a few minutes later. I stop her. I don't want to kiss her when we're drunk. She tries a third time and kisses me. I kiss her for a few seconds but then stop.

She says, "Hey! I like you!" She stumbles on the floor. 

I say,  "No you don't! You're drunk!"

She says, "I still know how I feel!"

I laugh and grab her wrist and pull her to the car. She falls asleep a few seconds later. I get us home and I put her on the bed. I walk over to my own bed and fall asleep.