Part 7 : Help

Should I help her? She was crying.
She saw me I was standing there. And....I've to help her. I was asking to God, why this kinds of things happens with me?

"Hi there,guys."

"Who are you,little brat?"

"Please let her go."

"What are you saying? Let her go?hahaahaa"

What should I do? What should I do? There is a plan but I don't think it will work. Maybe I can try it.

"I'm requesting. Please let her go."

"If we don't? What will you do,you little brat?"

"Look!!!!! There is a policeman!!!! Help!!!"

After saying that loudly they thought there was actually a policeman. When they looked the other way, I quickly grabbed Ayoko's hand and ran from there.
I didn't thought this kind of plan will work.

"My heart is beating so fast. Maybe we are at the safe place now. You can go home now."

"........."

Maybe.....she was scared.....I think....but I don't think she's scared because in the school....everyone is afraid of her....

"Ok,fine,I'll drop you to your house. Come."

Her house is so big. Well,they are rich people.

"Ok then,see ya."

Ayoko's mind:

"He is kind of cool today. Should I say thank you? I can't do it. It's so embarrassing."
........ ........

"I'm so tired. It's actually the worst day of my life. I'm hungry also. But I don't want to cook. I should just go to sleep."

...................

"Yo,Rei. Here's a good news for you."

"Good news?"

"Yeah,the rumor is gone and everyone knows that you and Rin weren't in a relationship. Isn't that a good news?"

"I'm glad to hear that."

"But Rei I don't know who did this?"

Somewhere in my mind, I thought it was Ayoko who did this. Maybe or maybe not.
...........

"Homeroom is starting. Students take your seats."
..............

"Finally, the lunch break has came."

"Again you are hungry. Don't you eat at your home?"

"Obviously,I eat at my home. It's just, I always practice basketball. And that's why, I feel so hungry."

"I forgot to ask, when is your basketball competition?"

"Some days later. I'm waiting for this competition. I think, our team will be defeated."

Every time he says that, his team will be defeated but in the end they win the match. And Azumi become the man of the match. I'm sure he will be a professional basketball player.

"What are you thinking,Rei? Come, don't you wanna eat?"

"Ok ok."

"Today, we'll both eat curry rice."

"Ok,sir."

I was talking and eating with Azumi. But then,something unusual happened....Ayoko sat right next to me. What!!!!!!!
Everyone is starting at me.
I think, my peaceful high school life ended.....

I didn't said anything. I pretended like I didn't saw her. Then I quickly finished my lunch and went to the classroom.

"Rei,what was that?"

"Why are you asking me? I also don't know."

.......... ...........

Azumi is practising for the upcoming match. So, I'm going home alone. But..I don't think I'm alone!
Someone is maybe following me.

I quickly ran from there and tried to hide myself in a store. Then the person started searching for me. And again the person is Ayoko.

"Why are you following me?"

"......."

"Go home."

Then I started walking again. But she was still following me.

" I said, go home!"

Why is she following me? I should run. And then she also started running. Oh God, why is she doing this!!!!!

After reaching the house, I closed my door quickly.

"Finally, I'm home. Is she already gone? I should check."

When I opened my door a little, she was standing right before me!!! I was surprised!!!

"What do you want?"

"I couldn't thank you in the school. So,I thought I will thank you after school."

"No need to thank me."

"And here is this money for helping me."

She was giving me money because I helped her. This is why, I don't like rich people.

"I don't need your money. And get out of my home!"

I didn't helped her for money. These rich people are so mean.....