VII

Dabi arrived on Jin's doorstep at 12:30 p.m. with lunch and a smile.

"Hey, thanks for letting me hang out." Dabi says as Jin let's him inside.

Jin waves his hand. "It's no big deal." "It's totally a big deal!"

They ate lunch and had random conversations things you share with a friend over the years. They ended up sitting on Jin's balcony with cigarettes.
Dabi took a drag of his own and looked to Jin.

"Okay weird question time then," Jin said with a soft chuckle as he thought, "do you ever wonder about how it feels to be married?"

Dabi blows out his smoke and sighs. "I was married. Technically I still am but we are working on our divorce."

Jin turned a soft pink. "Gosh, I'm sorry!" "I apologize for nothing!"

"Don't worry about it." Dabi says as he finishes his cigarette. Jin put his out and pulled Dabi into the living room. He put a movie in and grabbed blankets. Jin handed Dabi a drink and cuddled into Dabi's side.

The second night they ended up drinking all night.

"We should play a game!" Jin said looking over to Dabi from his beer.

"Like what?" Dabi asked opening one eye while on the floor.

"I dunno, Truth or Dare?" Jin hummed and sat up.

"Isn't that a children's game in the west?" Dabi asked and shifted to sit up as well.

"Just answer, Dabi!" Jin huffed and crossed his arms.

"Truth." Dabi said with a little hint of confusion

"Do you love me?" Jin asked.

Dabi's face was rushed with heat. It spread across his face like a wildfire. He chuckled softly.

"Yes, Jin, I love you." Dabi says and moves closer to the other male. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare, of course!" He said and smiled.

"Stand in the alley naked." Dabi said and looked out into the dark balcony. "I'll watch from there to make sure you don't die."

Jin thought about it and walked down to the alley way under his balcony completely naked.

"Good luck getting back inside!" Dabi said with a chucked.

Jin ran back up the stairs and forced his way into the apartment. He knocked Dabi over and the door closed when Jin tripped over it. Dabi was on the floor with a naked Jin on top of him. Jin got off of Dabi and changed.

"Hey, Dabi?" Jin asked from the doorway to the kitchen. Dabi hummed as a response.

"I love you too." Jin said before disappearing back into the bedroom.

Dabi soon followed after him.