Chapter 2

JIEUN gets home with her exhausted body.She parked her car inside the parking lot before laying her head back for rest while listening to Starry Night by Mamamoo.Her eyes slowly getting closed and she almost fell asleep when she heard some knocks on the window.Her eyes open widely and the only sight she could see in front of her is Taehyung's face.She lower the car window a bit.

"Y-yes" Jieun startled.

"It's not safe to let a girl sleeps in a car like this,you look really tired.Go and get some sleep inside your house" said Taehyung.

Jieun blinks her eyes a few time as she's still startled by the knocks.She then turn off the engine and get off the car.

"Thanks,I thought I was just listening to the song.Didn't aware that I'm half asleep,hehe"

"You have to be more aware afterwards,ok?" Jieun nods and her legs start walking towards the lift followed by Taehyung behind her.

The door opens,both of them step in.Taehyung pushed the button number 21 and 15.Jieun just look at his actions.

'Which floor does he think I live?' Jieun felt weird as Taehyung remembered which floor she lives.The situation becomes a bit awkward.

"How long have you lived here?" asked Taehyung suddenly.

"Hmm-quite some time"

"Why haven't I seen you before?" his question makes Jieun scratch her head.

"There are probably millions of residents living here so the probability of you to met me is so small" answered her without any expression.

Taehyung giggled.Yeah,she's right though.

"Name"

"Huh?"

"Your name?"

"Ouh,Jieun"

"Just Jieun?"

"Lee Jieun".Taehyung just smiled.Her name is cute he thinks.

"I'm Taehyung,Kim Taehyung"

Jieun is facing Taehyung's back that is standing in front of her.

"Nice name" Taehyung looked back and smiles at her.

"Thanks,you too"

Ting! The lift stops at the 15th floor.

"Bye" Jieun gets out and before Taehyung be able to stop the door,it closed.Besides,why does he have to stop it? To continue the conversation? Huh,no way.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"PUSS! Mocoon!" That's her routine to call for her cats after reached home.Both of them rush to Jieun.

"You're hungry? I just bought food for you" says Jieun while holding a can of cat food.The cats started meowing like they haven't eat for a year.

"Wait a moment,I'll take a shower okay" Jieun was not bothered by their noises as those are the first thing that she would like to hear every morning.She's a real cat-lover huh.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

TAEHYUNG goes to the kitchen.His hand's pouring Nescafe from the coffee-maker.He lays against the bar cabinet while thinking of something.After a few minutes,he went to the living room.He could watch the beautiful scenery of the city by looking through the wide glass window in the living room.