6

"I can't wait to get to the boutique, aren't you guys excited!?"

Mina was jumping up and down as we walked the the sidewalk past storefronts. All the girls had been asked to prom except for me now. We are 2 weeks away from this thing, and it's a requirement for Class 1-A to have dates. I don't know what I'm going to do really.

"Hey! Here it is!" Toru opened a door and we all walked inside. Dresses of every color lined every wall in the room. A boutique worker walked over to us and said to have a look at whatever and then they would help us to dressing rooms once we had some choices picked out.

Momo started helping Uraraka pick out some choices. Earlier I had heard Momo tell her she would buy her dress for her. Uraraka looked so overwhelmed by all the options and they settled on a couple different green options. She went off to a dressing room where a lady was ready to help her. All the other girls quickly found options and I just grazed through the dresses.

I decided to sit down and scroll through my phone as everyone was getting changed.

One by one they started coming out in their choices and I tried to give my best opinion on each one. I really like all of Hagakure's options, but the last one she tried on was the best. It was a fiery orange color that had a skirt that started at her waist. It wasn't super slimming and had lace decal on the bust.

Momo decided on a slimming red dress that had a deep v neck in the front. There were lace decals going down towards the front and some sequins sewn through out to give it some sparkle.

Mina came out in a very elegant black dress. In was covered in black rhinestones and a slit was cut on one side to right above her knee. She seemed very excited about her find and took a couple selfies.

Tsuyu walked out next in a loosely fit dark green gown. It was nothing super fancy, but it just fit her so well. It had very minimal detailing on the bust and on the end of the skirt and looked so beautiful on her.

Jiro was the next one to come out and her dress was a similar to the fit of Momo's but the front was as a deep of a v neck. It was black and around the neckline and the whole bottom of the skirt was a red lace detail with black rhinestones throughout the lace. She looked absolutely stunning in it.

Uraraka walked out in a gorgeous dark green ball gown. Hers was definitely the most poofy out of everyone's, but it was so gorgeous on her. It had many layers of tulle on the skirt and the top was covered in rhinestones. She twirled around in it a few times while Momo walked out of her dressing room.

"Oh, Uraraka that looks absolutely stunning on you!"

"Thanks Momo! Are-are you sure you can..."

"Don't worry about it please. I've got it."

She smiled and skipped back to the dressing room and the rest started to come out of theirs. They realized that I hadn't moved and came and stood over me.

"And where is your dress?"

"I uh... didn't pick one out."

"What! And why not?"

"Mina, I don't have a date. I doubt anyone will ask me now. It's two weeks away!"

"There are still a few boys in class that don't have dates."

"Ok and?"

"You can go with one of them!"

"And my options are?"

"Well, there is Aoyama, Sato and Iida."

"And all three just haven't asked their dates yet."

"Well, actually, Iida doesn't have someone picked out yet."

"What do you mean Momo?"

I looked up to listen to Mina and Momo talk.

"I asked him on the way to a student council meeting yesterday. He isn't going to ask Mei, they are just friends is what he said."

"Perfect! Then (Y/n) can go with Iida!" She clapped her hands and stared right at me.

"No, I'd rather go with Mineta."

"Oh hush, don't think I don't see the way you look at Iida." She grabbed my hands and forced me to stand up.

"What?"

"I'm kidding! I just wanted to ruffle your feathers." She pushed me over to a rack of dresses and I briefly looked at them. "Ok, we are all gonna go pay for ours, you pick something out to try on."

They all left me alone and I looked through the dress. I passed by a ton of dresses on the racks, I didn't want something super colorful. There was no way I wanted to stand out in the crowd. I passed by some more until something caught my eye. I pushed over a yellow dress to real what I had saw. I grabbed the hangar and walked over to the dressing room.

"Ready to try on?" A lady smiled at me and I nodded my head at her. She helped me into the dress and sipped it up. It fit perfectly. I walked out and stood in front of the three way mirror. It laid against me perfectly.

The girls walked up next to me and all were smiling and clapping excitedly.

"That one is perfect! Get that one!"

"I think I will get this one Toru." I smiled at her and she clapped even more.

I paid for my dress and then we all got lunch afterwards.

We later returned to the dorms and all went to our rooms to put our dresses away. I looked at the time and it was four in the afternoon. I was exhausted and decided to take a nap. I layed down and but soon jolted up as I heard knocking on my door. I answered it to see Sho and Toko standing there. They walked in past me and both took their seats.

"Uh, yea sure. Come on in guys."

"Thanks."

I looked at Toko who was sitting in the bean bag chair.

"Uh, so what's up?"

"The women are yelling at us about getting our tux's. Also we got yelled at to come see your dress for some reason."

"Mina?"

"And Hagakure."

"Here's a picture." I pulled up a picture that Uraraka took for me and showed it to them. Sho smiled and Toko kept his normal face.

"It's pretty." I looked at Toko, surprised that he complimented me.

"Thank you Toko! Oh, if you guys want to hide out in here for awhile you are welcome to."

"Thanks. I don't know why they are yelling at us though. We both got our tux's yesterday."

"Did you tell them that?"

"Yes, then they told us to come see you."

"The girls are going crazy."

"You could say that again. You didn't go dress shopping with them."

"Come on. Let's go for a walk or something."