11 :: one of the losers

"yeah, friends. why? don't you want me as your friend?" taehyung again walked back to the raven head who now looked up at him and smiled, "i want to be your friend but your friends won't approve me."

"you are too cool for me." jungkook let out a dry chuckle and taehyung sighed, "why do you look so down at yourself? don't. and from now on you are my friend. i will be waiting for you in the cafeteria tomorrow."

"hey, by the way, how did you get my address?" jungkook suddenly remembered and taehyung giggled, "your brother and my brother reads in the same class and once i came here with my mom to drop yeonjun."

"strange, i never saw yeonjun in the house." jungkook tried recalling but nothing seems to ring a bell. he was snapped out of his thoughts when taehyung ruffed his hair causing his breath to hitch as he dreamily stared at the gorgeous male in front.

"see you tomorrow."

jungkook stared at himself in the mirror and smiled when his eyes landed in the small round shaped piercing piece on his left ear that taehyung gave him last day.

"he noticed i have piercings." jungkook couldn't but feel happy about it even though he knows it very well that taehyung will never feel like he feels for him. he took a deep breath and relaxed himself by tugging a small yet sweet smile on his lips.

"at least, i can be his friend." the raven head was contented and now was running downstairs. he ruffled soobin's hair and grabbed his skateboard before opening the door wide open and placed the board on the ground yelling, "i am leaving, mom."

"at least eat something!" jungkook heard his mom shout but he just let out a small chuckle before starting to skate to school.

jungkook's breath hitched when he saw taehyung with his boyfriend and his other friends sitting in the cafeteria on their usual place. he slowly walked to the table but his confidence faded when he saw his one sided love giggling at something his boyfriend said, not noticing him.

before he could reach the table, the raven head now changed his direction and was about to get to some other table but someone called his name. jungkook shut his eyes close when he recognized his favorite voice, "hey, jungkook! come on, sit with us."

"uh, no, yeah." jungkook spoke gibberish and sighed before he walked to that table. taehyung was the only one smiling because when the raven head scanned the other's expression, he understood he wasn't wanted here.

"you know him, baby?" bogum asked pecking taehyung's cheeks that hurt jungkook like someone stabbed him with a sharp knife and the smile taehyung gave bogum just buried him six feet under that instant.

"yeah, he is my new friend." taehyung informed and everyone looked at jungkook and checked him from top to bottom and pursed their lips not wanting to say anything cause jeon jungkook was just the boring nerd nobody is interested to befriend with.

"oh, okay. join us." bogum said with a smile― a genuine one but the others except taehyung just huffed at this giving jungkook the clue that he shouldn't be here.

"really, bogum? he is one of the losers. just because taehyung is his friend doesn't mean he can be in our group."

that's the moment, jungkook again realized how taehyung is out of his league and now people dislike him.

/////////////////////

expect a double update babies!