14 :: anything for you tae

"we need to do something to improve your confidence and we can start it by singing. soobinie told me how good you sing. now let's go." taehyung pulled jungkook with him.

his eyes landed on the guitar at the corner. he rushed to it and grabbed it before looking at jungkook smiling.

"where are we going? and no i don't sing good." jungkook lied and taehyung giggled, "lies, baby!"

jungkook's ears might have perked up like in the cartoon movies hearing that word 'baby' coming from taehyung's lips that too for him and in some moments, his cheeks got red.

"you are going to sing in front of uhm.. a handful of people." taehyung scratched the back of his head and intertwined their fingers before pulling jungkook. and as said earlier, jungkook is ready to go to hell if taehyung takes him, he was so damn whipped.

they kept walking in silence, only jungkook stealing glances at the other who was moving his legs carefree. the silence was interrupted when taehyung's phone started ringing.

he fished it out of his short's pocket and pursed his lips pushing it again in his pocket not wanting to answer.

"take the call." jungkook suggested but taehyung shook his head no, "it's gummie. i will talk to him later."

"why?" jungkook asked curious and saw taehyung look over his shoulder with a sweet smile, "after all, the ones i want to prove wrong are his best friends, i know gummie won't say anything but he won't like it either."

"you love him very much, taehyung?" jungkook asked and taehyung shifted his gaze up from the road and nodded, "very much. i love him so much."

jungkook let out a small chuckle before looking down and felt like someone stabbed him on his heart but what can he do? still he was happy that taehyung is happy.

"so, this is my cousin's cafe. you are going to sing for the people inside." taehyung informed and jungkook gulped. he eyed the whole cafe.

"eatjin." jungkook read out loud and taehyung giggled, "that's my bro."

"now let's go." the gorgeous blue haired male pulled jungkook in the cafe that was painted pink inside. it was looking cozy and warm and jungkook immediately liked it.

"me and bogum always come here." taehyung informed while he made his way to the reception where he saw his cousin brother sitting, "hey hyung!"

"oh hi, tae. you alone? where is bogum and gang?" seokjin asked pulling himself to his feet and knitted his eyebrows when he saw an unknown figure beside taehyung.

"well who is this?" seokjin raised his eyebrows at the raven head and jungkook tugged a nervous smile on his lips.

"he is jungkook. my friend. today he is going to sing here for the customers." taehyung explained and seokjin just shook his head and laughed saying, "fine but don't make my customers go away."

"he sings good." taehyung said out loud but his volume decreased as he almost whispered the next words, "maybe. i think so."

"you will sing right, koo? for me?" taehyung made a cute face so that jungkook can't deny but he was oblivious to the fact that jungkook would anything for him.

"anything for you, tae."

/////////////////////

hope you are liking this book!