part 15/Tayler

Continuing from last chapter

"Thank you guys so much for this. I love staying Josh's room and all but you editing your videos is really annoying." We all laughed and Josh blushed a little.

"You guys wanna play a game on Ro's tv." Bryce ran downstairs and grabbed the Xbox. Of course their gonna use my brand new TV.

"Bryce don't throw my TV off the balcony please." He came back upstairs and plugged the Xbox in for the next hour the boys played call of duty.

1 hour later.

"Wow Rosalie your room looks awesome." Anthony said walking into my room.

"You didn't know about this Ant." I thought that all the boys were in on it.

Jaden walked in behind Anthony and said "No, me and ant we were setting up well you know." The food and party I totally forgot thats what they were doing yesterday.

"Okay that makes sense." They both came and sat down next to me I sat in the middle of my bed and then Jaden climbed up in the corner of my bed and pulled me down next to him and kissed me.

Anthony pushed me against Jaden and said "come on you guys I'm right here, and the boys are still in here." All the boys look at me and Kio gave me a death stare.

"Well we have a meeting now so we have to go. Love you Ro" Josh said unplugging the Xbox and walking out with all the boys following except Jaden and Anthony. We ended up watching a movie me and Jaden on the bed and Anthony in the fluffy chair. I fell asleep in Jadens arms while he was rubbing my back with my head on his arm.

Jadens pov

We started watching a movie when Ro fell asleep. The movie has ended and Anthony had passed out in the fluffy chair. I slowly began sitting up sliding my arm out from under Ro replacing my head with a stuff animal. I covered her up and then went to Anthony's room and got his blanket. I took pictures of them and posted it on my instagram.

Jaden instagram

°°°°°°°°°°