Ch.5

Izuku POV

I was released from the hospital and had only 3 Days before I could go back to U.A.So I hung out with Nejire. So she decided to bring me to Herino.Just then we entered a big room with a tall woman turning to see Nejire.Oh Nejire! How are yo- who's that?She asked.my boyfriend! Nejire responded. Ohhhhhh are you using protection? Herino asked.WHATTT!? Me and Nejire said in unison.I'm just kidding! Herino said.Just Then the TV Turned on.It said a young man has been arrested for attempted murder and showed the boy I saw back at the square.Hey isn't that Alex? Nejire said. Alex? I questioned.
Yeah he seduced me! Nejire yelled.He's the one who shot me! I yelled. What? Nejire said in a scary voice. Oh no its fine! I said trying to calm her down.NO BODY HURTS IZU! she said with her air floating.I looked at Herino and she looked back and we nodded.We grabbed Nejires arms and calmed her down. Oops sorry guys! Nejire said with her going back the normal way. So after we finished the meeting with Herino Nejire Said shes treating me to a date.

At a StakeHouse with everyone else. So we all met and sat down at a table. And ordered.Hey Izu should we get in call with Amajiki? Nejire asked.Yeah we should.So we got on a face time with Amajiki and he asked me where is Nejire and is she okay.Then I slided the phone to Nejire so he could see her.Oh That's good just then everyone In the class jumped on Amajiki.even Mirio and they started asking questions. Then the food arrived and so we ended the call.While were eating Nejire kept on getting her food and telling me to eat which I accepted. Then I just did the same and she became a blushing mess.

Then I thought

I Love This Girl Too Much.

Hey guys hoped you liked this chapter! Toodles!