Her

Credit for the above video goes to 1hourloopeverything - Song: Pretty Girl

Marinette P.O.V.

 I opened my eyes, as I adjusted to the light. I realized I was in the nurse's office. I sat up on my bed as Alya and Adrien came rushing towards me. 

"What happened?" I asked, "Last thing I remember is Mrs. Bustier saying that we were invited to the princess of China's coronation,", as I said that, both Alya and Adrien exchanged dark looks.

"As soon as you said that, both you and Nino, looked white like paper, paralyzed, and then you fainted in unison, it was so creepy?" Alya asked, shivering, "Do you know the princess or something?"

I avoided their question and instead asked about Nino's well-being. 

"He woke up 5 minutes before you did. He was given chocolate and water," Adrien said, "Which reminds me..." as he handed me a bar of Hershey's chocolate and a cup of warm water, yum!

"You should go to class now," i told Alya and Adrien, who reluctantly agreed as they made thier way to the classroom. I already felt like myself again. But then again, gods can fix everything, and I just talked to the god of awesomeness, Adrien. 

"Hi Marinette!" a voice called out, as I saw Maman' and Papa. I waved back. "Are you feeling all right?" she asked me and Nino, "We're picking you guys up early so you can pack. I know Nino already packed, because he's a bodyguard and he has to be prepared for anything, but you haven't, so Nino will accompany you. I know how many things you have, and it would probably get really boring,"

We walked to my house, not home, my home is in China. We were talking, but anybody could feel the anxiety that we both carried on our soldiers. Our aura was literally giving off "fear" vibes. I was scared mainly because they'd have to see everything! How would they feel about it? Looking down at my feet, I realized I'd be away from Paris for a long time, I'd have to go and ask Master Fu for a way to transport back and forth - Paris to China. I can't bail on my own coronation. True, I'm a superhero but I'm also the next ruler of China. The fate of China lays in my tiny hands.

 Time Skip

"Nino, what should I bring?" I asked, little did people know, my tiny closet carried tons of items that's worth about a billion dollars! 

"Bring them all, it's not like they'll judge you. Besides, you're going to be the future queen, you'lll need your stuff!" Nino said. He was right. I brought out some of my designer Gucci, light pink suitcases and stuffed them to the brim with my clothes, jewelry, bags, accessories, and I secured another bag for my crowns. 

"Should we bring weapons?" Nino asked me. I thought about it for a while. Nino's exceptionally good with a gun - his aim is on pointe, and he never spares anybody when his gun is secured in his hand - and of course loaded with bullets. Me on the other hand, my aim was never good. Even though I'm clumsy, I'm very, VERY agile and I can move fast. Which is why, a dagger favors me. Yes, you heard it. The girl who couldn't bear violence uses a DAGGER.  I kept it in my drawer.