Chapter 3 - Flying Cause I'm With You

Credit for the above video goes to MarMarChan.

Marinette P.O.V.

Led by Mrs. Bustier, we all went to the private jet. Since I was late, I was near the back of the line, with Nino. Apparently, he came 5 minutes before me. We had more to do than others though, I had to secure my dagger, carry 20 suitcases, Nino had to carry 8 suitcases, hide loads of weapons under his heavy jacket... 

When we went inside the jet, I couldn't help but be reminded of vanilla ice cream. Yum! Why you ask? The plan smelled of vanilla bean, the walls were doughy - white, and the seats were a dark brown. This was the plane I and Nino went on when we came to Paris. Was our french fry and sauce monster still there or was it washed? 

I looked to a nudge on my right arm. Alix. "I was asking do you want to play Never Have I ever with us?" Alix asked impatiently. I nodded, taking my seat between Nino and Adrien. 

"I'll go first! Never Have I ever carried a weapon with me on a plane trip," Adrien said, looking directly at me. I subconsciously touched my hair. Did he suspect? I thought I hid my knife well enough? 

Nino spoke in Korean, "Should we say" I nodded. There was no point. They'd find out sooner or later, and they'd be hurt if we lied to them. I and Adrien would never get married, have 3 kids named Emma, Hugo, Louis, and have a hamster!!! And my life would be over!!!

"Oh wait, here's a bowl of 5 strawberries, if you did it you're going to eat one and reveal who or when," Alix explained, as she handed everybody a bowl of strawberries. I and Nino looked at each other and nodded, as we bit into the juicy strawberry.

Everybody looked at us shocked. I don't think Nino was a surprise, but the girl with two pigtails, clumsy, carried a weapon with her into the plane! I took deep breaths, already anticipating their reactions, pulling out a dagger behind my bow.

"This is my dagger. I'm very clumsy, but I'm really good with a dagger, and if I want to, I could kill all of you with just this dagger on my hand," I explained, kind of enjoying their shocked faces, "I'm very agile with a dagger"

"This is my gun," Nino explained, as he pulled out the gun that was attached to his pants, "I'm not good with a dagger, unlike Marinette, I prefer a gun cause I have a very good  aim, and like Marinette, when I have a gun loaded with bullets in my hand, I'm practically invincible"

At our words, 2 people raised their hands - Adrien and Alya. 

"Why would you need weapons?" Adrien asked curiously, as the rest of our classmates looked at us. I decided to take this one.

"You see, in Asia, typically China and Korea, I'm more popular and famous than all of you combined, probably even Ladybug and Chat Noir," I explained, "I'm a famous model, Kpop singer, rapper, dancer and best friend of royalty"

At this everybody's mouth dropped down as they all looked at me. I guess it's hard to admit that drab Marinette could rap. 

"I know, I just am different in China, in case you were wondering I came with black hair the past 2 days, is because blue pigtails are my wig as a disguise. Since I'm so popular, I'm a subject of many assassins, so me and Nino both carry weapons. Nino's like my adopted brother," I said. Not a total lie. My parents found Nino abandoned against an old road, and they took care of him and raised him to be my bodyguard.

Everybody looked at me in a whole different light. If this is how I'd be treated like this, I wonder how they'd react to my royalty status. Was this the right choice?

"Okay, my turn!" Alya exclaimed, as soon she got off from her trance, "Never Have I ever kissed someone on the lips"

I don't want to admit it but I've kissed like that 3 times in my life. 2 times with Chat Noir, which is SOOO annoying, and 1 out of love. I kissed Kai, the prince of Korea, and a fellow Kpop star.

I bit off a strawberry. Of course, all the couples did, but nobody expected that a single pringle like me ever kissed. 

"OMG girl who???" Alya asked excitedly. Adrien looked down at his feet, I wonder why I was just a friend right? 

"I kissed 2 boys, I won't tell the one I did in Paris, but I kissed Kai, the prince of Korea," I said shyly, Nino looked bored by this information, while Alya looked like a rocket ship blew up. "YASS!" Alya exclaimed, "You must have been so different in China to get a super hot prince to kiss you!!!"

I looked down. Was she saying that I wasn't good enough? No, she wouldn't have been my friend then... I just feel ever since I showed my true self, I've been treated differently. I don't know, whether I like it or not. Now, all my classmates are looking at me like upper-status ever since, even Nino. 

"Lunch is here," the flight attendee said, as she handed us trays. Yum! I was right because there was a bowl of vanilla ice cream, along with a Hershey chocolate bar. But then again, I'm the one who picked the meals. 

"Let's keep on playing! Never Have I ever helped Ladybug and Chat Noir in a akumization, not as a superhero" Nino said, I think he did it to help Alya. Have I? Yes. In "Evillustrator" I had to pretend to go on a date with Nathaniel. I practically didn't help because I am Ladybug, I didn't help myself, but I had to. So me, Nino, Alya, Mylene, and Chloe all ate our strawberry. I and NIno were first with 3 strawberries left.

"Never Have I ever been in a fight that doesn't involve supervillains,' Chloe said from across the jet. We all looked at her in surprise. Was she listening to everything we were talking about? I and Nino ate a strawberry. 

"Who would want to go in a fight with Maritrash!" Chloe asked. I looked down and softly said, "I was held at gunpoint and I had to undergo massive surgery and I almost died"

Everybody was quiet. 

Time Skip

"We reached. Everybody wait for further instructions" the loudspeaker blared. Everybody cheered, but I remembered I had to instruct them something.

"Nino will go first, then me, and then you guys can do whatever," I instructed, "If there are any assassins, just pretend you're dead, let me and Nino do the fighting. And don't answer any questions about me, they'll try to pester us for gossip about me - and they like to call me princess for some reason,"

They all nodded. I think they understood. We exited out of the plane when cheers erupted "Marinette Dupain-Cheng" "Sign this" "Hook us up" and people with posters and news reporters came our way. But I only had eyes for a few people at the back. I pushed my way through everybody, while Nino told the crowd to lower down - while I looked for the prince of Korea, princess of Australia, princess of Thailand, and the princess of Korea. 

---C H A P T E R  3  C O M P L E T E D--

W O R D   C O U N T - 1283

A/N: I hope you like this chapter, you guys got 3 votes so quickly, I definitely didn't expect me having to update this fast! I hope you're all safe during the coronavirus and nobody in your family is experiencing corona. 

After you finish reading this, please turn the star yellow, and by that I mean vote. Voting is very meaningful to me and other authors because it shows that the reader appreciates and enjoys your work. I don't know about you, but voting and friendly comments (don't be a silent reader) totally encourage me to update!!! It isn't that hard - after you read a book - just click the star and vote!  - Lily

 I don't know about you, but voting and friendly comments (don't be a silent reader) totally encourage me to update!!! It isn't that hard - after you read a book - just click the star and vote!  - Lily