Crying to mum and dad also sister

Ruby was staying with her mum and dad as Jan and Iain didn't like Ruby any longer. Lavender pulled her daughter into a hug and hushed her. Violette felt the pain as she was a older sister to Ruby Sparks and she said" I'm gonna storm in that ambulance station tomorrow and stick up for my sister. The next morning Violette drove up to the hospital and stormed into the ambulance station where Jan said" Oh look who it is Violette is sticking up for her sister. Back at home Lavender said" Ruby If you are pregnant we can help you out cheer up Rubes we don't like seeing you this."

Later that night

There was a knock on the front door as Ruby said" No don't let the ambulance crew in Violette please just tell them we are going out." Violette nodded as she open the front door and said" sorry going out."

Iain said" Please we need to see Ruby so can you let us in please?" Ruby shook and said" All right let them come in but don't let them touch me."

Violette nodded and let Iain in along with Jan. Jan said" You've been crying to your mum, dad and sister no wonder you are useless at looking after patients."

Lavender said" That's no way to treat my youngest daughter like that she's got Autism and she can't help it." Hugo walked in and comforted his daughter saying" it's best you left Ruby's having a panic attack and she's pregnant."

Iain said" Whoa who's that dad?" Violette said" you knocked my Sister up so you are getting consequences."

After they left Violette said" Come on sis let's turn you a nice hot bath and I'll do your hair for you." Ruby nodded and held her sisters hand going up stairs: