Home is where the heart is

Ruby had delivered a healthy baby girl called Astrid and now all three of them were back at home.

Astrid was sleeping in the travel cot as Violette phoned her sister and said" Sis guess what your big sis has only got herself a boyfriend and now I'm engaged how excited."

Ruby smiled and said" That's great news when's the wedding?" Violette said" I thought we could have a family party also bring Iain and Astrid."

Ruby nodded as Iain said" Yeah Ok we can go book the weekend off." Ruby phoned Jan and Jan said" Yeah you are allowed to have the weekend off both of you have a great time and don't get drunk."

Ruby nodded and said" I won't Jan not much of a drinker anyway" as Astrid woke up and her bright blue eyes lit up at her parents.

It was the weekend and Astrid was sleeping in her dragon onesie whilst Ruby got dressed up in a dress.

Astrid has her travel cot to have her nap time in as Violette picked up her niece and kissed Astrid on her forehead.

It was 8:00pm and Violette said" Sis you Ok talk to me." Ruby sighed and said" Yeah Ok just enjoy yourself I'll be waiting outside."

Ruby sat on the door step but she screamed as someone inserted a knife into her side and she fainted.

Violette could hear her sisters screaming as she ran outside to find her sister passed out with a knife stuck in her side.

Iain said" Rubes sweetie respond to me" as Violette phoned a ambulance and minutes later Jan gasped saying" Ruby it's Jan are you listening to me?"

Ruby woke up and whimpers as Ruby said" where's Astrid?" Iain said" Astrid is being looked after by your parents ssh don't worry."

Ruby had to have major operation and Connie said" Ruby has to have time off work because the stab wound managed to hit a vein but it was a successful operation but Ruby's weak."

Iain nodded and said" Can I go and see my wife?" Connie nodded and opened the door as Ruby was sleeping. Iain said" Rubes sweetie wake up."

Ruby woke up and yawned as Iain said" Ssh it's gonna be all right Lavender phoned me and Astrid has  been good as gold." Ruby smiled and said" I'm very sorry please forgive me" as tears streamed down her face.