0.1

''Promise you'll call me?'' the blonde girl asked hopefully and almost out of breath, as she adjusted her tight, black skirt. 

Calum scoffed cold to himself, zipping up his black skinny jeans and pulling a grey nirvana shirt over his dark fluffy hair. ''Sorry babe. This was just a one time pleasure. I had fun though.'' he smirked as he gave her a quick nod before turning around and leaving the small broom closet. At this point, her words were nothing but a waste of breath.  

He smiled to himself as he let out a confident and satisfied sigh. It was the same as always, nothing special or unusual. He'd hook up with someone in the hallway and they'd tell him how great it was and ask for a call or his phone number. Either way, he'd always refuse the girls requests. Hooking up with the same girl twice was the same as showing them you were comitted in some way. Physical or emotional. 

Fuck and run, was a motto he had lived after as long as he could remember. Calum had always had plenty of opportunities for various relationships but he had decided that commitment wasn't anything for him. And in this way, he could both get love and not get hurt at the same time. 

He ruffled a hand through his messy hair and fixed it the slightest to get it in control. He had never understood why girls went crazy for his hair as soon as things got heated up. He slowly stroaked along the hallway, making his way to the school cafeteria and sat down by his friends. 

''Let me guess.. another one?'' Michael asked casually, taking a bite of his sandwich, not even bothering to look at him. 

''Yeah.'' Calum answered as he snuck his hand towards Ashton's plate to steal a handful of french fries. 

''Bother to rate her for us?'' Luke said with a smirk as he leaned back in his chair and started to weigh his body on it back and forth. 

''An avarage six and a half, if I'm generous.'' he said staring out blankly in the air as if he was thinking about her.

''Screamer or moaner?''  Ashton's voice snapped him out of his thoughts as Calum looked at him with big eyes. 

''Moaner.'' he threw a glance towards Michael as he snickered slightly. ''I haven't heard my name being called that many times since that girl I made in Luke's basement last weekend.''

Michael simply just pointed his middle finger at Calum, not wanting to waste his free time on starting a fight.  He didn't want to argue about this girl, Rebecca, since he still hadn't fully gotten over her just yet. Instead he just tried to ignore both him and her, shaking the picture of her moaing out Calum's name out of his head. 

''Tits?'' Luke asked at last, trying to lead the hearing towards an end as he felt bad for Michael. 

''They were full C's.'' 

''Not bad Calpal.'' Ashton said and raised his free hand up to give Calum a high five as he showed fries inside his mouth with the other one. ''You've almost slept with the whole school by now.''

A small group of girls passed their table as they turned around and giggled before they disappeared. ''Who cares?'' Calum smirked proudly. ''It's my last year! Aren't I supposed to have fun? And besides that, I don't give a shit.''

''Good thing we're all not as heartless as you.'' Michael muttered and finished the last bit of his sandwich. 

''I'm not heartless.'' Calum said as a smirk sneaked upon his lips as he held his hands up in defense. ''It's just that I don't see the point of relationship, nor comittment. Love is nothing but a waste of time.''

 Calum Hood was an eighteen year old Australian school man whore. He was blessed with angelic good looks, which he used to his full advantage to get every girl that'd come his way on fall. His flawless features, broad shoulders, full pouty lips, dark brown eyes, soft skin and tall length was more than a girl could wish for. Even the slug smirk that always was plastered on his face made him irresistible. He would always wear his black skinny jeans with hole in the knee with either a t-shirt, tank top or plaid shirt hanging around his waist or a plaid botton up.