Chapter 3

~back to the morning~
I quickly woke the guy beside me up, and I said "who are you And how did you get in my bed?!" And then he explained everything. Then I realized I think I started to develop feelings for him. I got up and looked at the time it was 7:40am and my class started at 8:00am. So I got out of bed put black leggings on with a red and black flannel, threw my hair up in a bun, and fixed my eyeliner and put on my light brown uggs, and grabbed a ginger ale and said "bye Ricky" and he said "by Rebecca I had a great time with you last night." I just giggled and shut the door.

~later that night~
I got home from class, and sat on my bed and just started checking my social media and not long after until Chelsea walked in and said "where'd you disappear to last night?" I said "just went and hung out with Ricky and I took your car by the way" she said "yeah I realized that." Then my phone went off, and it said...

Ricky: cancel all your plans for tonight!

Me:why?

Ricky: I was thinking to pay you back for such a fantastic night I would take you out for supper tonight. I'll be picking you up at 6.

It was 4:30pm and I still haven't even showered or shaved. I immediately got up and said to Chelsea "I'll be right back just gonna shower" I grabbed my towel and all my bath room essentials. After I was done shower it 4:43pm so I walked back to my room and tried deciding what to wear, I tried on about 8 outfits till I found one I liked. Then finally I found this skin tight lace black dress, the sleeves were three quarter length.

I started doing my makeup, winged eyeliner, mascara, cover up, and red lip stick. Then I plugged my straightener in and let it heat up a bit, then I started to do my hair. After I was done my hair I put my dress on with some black high heels, I checked the time it was 5:48pm. So I just sat there for a bit and Chelsea was "where are you going, all fancy?" And I said "out with Ricky." And she said "ouuuu, you and Ricky eh? I heard he's super good in bed."

Someone was knocking on the door I walked up and opened the door, and Ricky said "wow" and I said "wow what?" He cried "your like super beautiful." I just smiled as he took my hand and guided me to his car. We got in the car and I asked "where are we going?" He said "moxies, is that okay for you?" And I said "yes."