Chapter 5

I got up, and it was raining and I had a missed call from my mom so I called her back but it went to voice mail, so I thought it was nothing important, and I just ignored it.

I started talking to Chelsea saying "I haven't felt good since that one night I slept with Ricky, I think someone slipped something in my drink." She said "well how are you feeling?" And I explained "I started spotting which is weird because my period happened about a week ago, and I have really bad cramps." "Maybe make a doctors appointment?"

I called the doctors and they said I could come in today, so I got up showered did my makeup, then blow dried my hair and then I put it in a bun and put a pair of jeans and a white tank top with a cardigan and an infinity scarf. I got in my car and drove to the doctors then I checked in, and I was sitting there and the doctor walked in and i explained everything that was going on and he checked everything and said "Rebecca I have to tell you something, your pregnant." I all of a sudden felt sick, I felt the world stop and it go silent I thought "this can't be happening to me, it just can't be" and I knew who got me pregnant Ricky he's the only guy I've ever slept with.

I said "thanks." and walked away, shocked. I got home and called Ricky and said "Ricky, your a dad" and the phone line went dead silence as if he hung up, and I said "hello?" And Ricky said "well, looks like I have a baby on the way!!" And I laughed and said "let's hangout tonight" and he said "I'll be there at 7." I ended the call, I decided I should call my mom so I called her and she answered and said "sweetheart! Haven't heard from you in forever, how are things? Me and your father miss you very much!!" I said "I'm good mom, and I miss you guys too but I need to tell you something." She said "okay, dear" "I'm pregnant" I heard her and my father yelling at each other

Saying "I knew we shouldn't of let her go to college, worst mistake ever she's getting knocked up" "she's too young to be getting knocked up" "does she have stds?" Then they came back on the phone saying "well, that's great" in a disappointed voice, I ended the call.

~7pm~
Ricky knocked on my door saying pizza delivery, I opened it and just smirked and he said "since you have my kid in your stomach doesn't that mean we should get married?"