Chapter 2

He was like saying "hey baby, how's it going?" I started feeling really uncomfortable. Ricky could tell that I was, and he started pushing that guy around and saying "leave her alone man." seeing Ricky act like that was a really big turn on.

Then after we got some drinks, we were all sitting at the table and then Chelsea and her boyfriend started making out. Ricky and I were awkwardly sitting there and then I said "so your to cute to be single" Ricky smirked and giggled a bit and said "you can't win me over that easy."

So then Ricky and I ditched I took Chelsea's keys from her purse she didn't notice, and got in her car and drove. It probably wasn't smart to be driving after we had a couple drinks but we didn't care, we were driving around for a while and I remember we kept blowing red lights.

We pulled into the parking lot of my college, and I said "guys aren't allowed in my room past 11, but I'll sneak you in." We got in and I was so wasted I just took my shoes off and threw them off and just opened my bright pink mini fridge, and grabbed a bottle of whiskey, and started drinking it and then Ricky said "woah, I think you've had enough" but I kept drinking.

Then I started crawling on Ricky and taking my clothes off, and he said "Rebecca what are you doing?!" And I said "shhhh" and continued undressing myself. After I started undressing him, and then we started making out and we moved on my creaky bed and then Ricky kept asking me "are you sure you want to do this?" While we were laying naked in my bed. I said "Ricky I'm ready" then I rolled on top of him and he slowly started to enter me, and then I said "wow Ricky your big." He started to go faster, and my moans slowly started coming out and we went harder and harder and harder, until we both passed out because all of the alcohol we ejected that night.