Fresh air for my soul

After eating my meal, we go to the bathroom. I get new clothes and two towels. I enjoy the shower very much and feel good in my new clothes.
Mr. Porter gives me me a jacket and we go outside. I sit down on a chair and he leaves me alone. It feels good to feel free now. I'm still weak but it gets better each day. I don't know how long I'm here now, but I hope I can stay here till I'm completely healthy. I don't have many memories to the first days and I think that's good. It would just break me down again.

Mr. Porter comes back and tells me to go back inside. He says I was sitting there for about 3 hours. I can't remember but I go inside with him. He brings me to a room with a big window, a bed and a desk with a small lamp and a chair in front of the desk. It's my new room where I can sleep and live for the next time.
Then we go to the kitchen again to have dinner. I see many other girl and a few boys here. They're all about 10-17 years old, but no one talks. Everyone's just sitting there and eating or starring on the plate. One girl tries to suck her fork, but the blond woman takes the fork and brings the girl out of the kitchen.

Ana is silent since I'm here so I can eat the whole plate. I'm hungry when I see the food and I'm sure Ana was left outside when they brought me in here. First I thought oh no, but now I'm okay with it. I'm happy that I can get healthier and happier here now.

After dinner we all have freetime. I see a boy sitting in the corner. I go to him and sit down next to him. He tries to smile a bit and I do the same. He starts shaking and I'm not sure what to do. So I stand up and go to my room, but I go back and sit again next to the boy. I give him my jacket but he just starts shaking more. He isn't cold, he is scared of me. I leave my jacket there and go back into my room.
I close the door and lay down on my bad. On top of the door I find a clock and I stare 10 minutes on it.
Then someone knocks the door. I say nothing but the door opens slowly.