chapter 21

"Goodnight, shoyo." This made my heart beat faster

"Night kei" was all I could scratch out my voice audible moments later I drifted off to sleep soundly. I dont know what it is, but Ki, he makes me feel safe.

If only we could stay like this but the last day of the camp is tomorrow until I have to go back there with 'him'

Hinatas P. O. V.

I was the first person in our room awake so went to get up only to be pulled down agian by a strong arm I looked up pulling my face out of his chest and saw him still trying to sleep not letting go of me.

(Th pic above just hinata is under the arm over tsukishimas chest looking at him)

'I've never seen him looking so peaceful'
hinata thought to himself while still staring at him, only noticing he forgot what he was trying to do beforehand

"Kei, I need to get up," I whispered to him so as not to wake anyone up

"No.....go back to sleep *yawn*" he replied quietly, nuzzling his head into me, searching for comfort

"I need to get a shower and get ready." I tried to reason with him

"No, stay....we can get ready and showered later,"
H

e whispered into my ear, making me blush

"Kei, please," I pleaded for him to let go, only for him to hold me tighter than before.

"Just a bit longer.... I want to stay like this it's the last day so I want to stay like this for as long as I can" he looked up at me his eyes slightly open with a tint of blush on his cheeks "dont you?"
He asked me, making my face explode with a blush burying my face into his chest.

"W..well I guess I could stay for a bit longer if you really want to'' my reply barely audible hopeing he didnt hear I took a small peek to see if he heard only to see him looking at me with soft eyes and a smile.

Tsukishima P. O. V.

I just said something super embarrassing. I never expected that I would say something like that it just came out.

I was worried about what he would say until I heard "W..well, I guess I could stay for a bit longer if you really want to'' this made me relax and smile down at him.

He looked up at me probably to see if I heard or not he had the cutest peachy tone to his cheaks

I wrapped my other arm around him as well as the one already around him and turned us round so that now we were on our sides rather him on my stomach. I rested my head on his shoulder as his arms wrapped around my neck, and that's when I got an idea.

I lifted my head so that my mouth was at shoyo's neck he shivered as he felt my breath on him.

"K.....kei?" He asked

I lowered my face, so lips were at his shoulder. I gently kissed it and slowly began to lick and suck it to leave a hickey. I felt shoyo's arms around my neak tighten, and his hands ran through my hairs he shivered under my breath.

I slowly retreated to look at the mess I had caused only to see hinata panting with tears in his eyes with red cheeks.

I smiled smugly with the reaction I got from shoyo and whispered to him, "Now people will know your mine," and then went back to cuddling him. I heard a faint whisper
"That's not fair." i looked down at him and saw that his face changed like he got an idea.

i was confused at first until I felt shoyo move and his breath on my neck. I was going to say something until I felt him bite down on my shoulder. It was a bit sore and felt like he broke the skin. I then felt him lick it, and then he suddenly backed away with a smile on his face but still blushing. (The pic 🔽)

I couldn't help but smile at him. I wanted to stay like this, but what I said was the opposite
"Let's go get ready,"

Shoyo stared at me for a moment before smiling and saying "yeah" with a smile.

So we did just that, we got up and I followed him but he was going the wrong way.

"Hey, sho, where are we going? The showers and changing rooms are the other way," I said, walking beside him.

"Oh yeah, I know it's just everyone uses them ones, and I found one that's a bit far, but no one goes there," he said, trailing his words at the end

"Oh you want to be alone with me shrimp" I said with a teasing smirk on my face he looked up at me flustered frailing (is that a word I feel like I've heard it before) his arms about in defence

"N.. No...t that's not what I ment," he stuttered out

"Oh, so you dont?" I questioned, continuing to smirk

"NO.. I mean, I wouldn't be against it, " he said, whispering the last part

"Oh, so that was the reason." I continued to tease his reactions were always so adorable

"No it's just I don't want them to see" he said clutching his left shoulder with his right arm scrunching up the fabric with his face suddenly more serious and his eyes saddened "and plus I feel safer if it's you I dont know what it is but I like when your around" he said back to how he was before face tinted with red.

I felt my own face heat up after he said that how could I continue to tease him. He's just too honest. Even though I am saying that, for some reason, I felt happy when he said that, but I didn't know how to reply, so i just smiled down at him and ran my hand through his hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1025 words above

Ok, why has this been going on for the last like 4 or 5 chapters? Well, hope you enjoyed it because Inot sure if there's not going to be as much fluff and stuff after the training camp. Dont get me wrong, it will still be there, but there will also be an abusive ass dad back in the picture sooo......