chapter 34

After a while, he stopped with a smug smile while I tried to catch my breath and said, "Who's adorable now ?" I tried not to laugh as under my breath i faintly commented,"It's still you dummy, " wishing he didn't hear my words while smiling.

Kei's P. O. V

we were watching jurasric park as I felt shouyou lean his head on my chest like he was listening to my heart I was scared incase actually hear my heart beating as I know it's faster than usual like how could it not be with sho so close to me.i lowered my head down in the crook of his neck getting comfortable.

I noticed he started to look around the room, and he stopped to look at my dinosaur things. I started to get really embarrassed in case he thought that I was childish or he found it weird. After having a inner breakdown I felt his shoulders and back going up and down and the cutest giggle I have ever heard in my life I was quite confused what he was laughing at as I unconsciously pulled slightly away from sho and tilted my head in wonder radiating the question 'what's so finny' he must have noticed as he looked up at me with a smile and said "I was thinking about how adorable you are" 

when he said this he had a rosy hue and I didn't know what I was doing I let go of him completely and pushed him down to the floor he was staring up at me and I could tell I probably looked sadistic. For a moment, I saw a hit of fear in his eyes, but then it changed to a smile that said 'I trust you', and it made me so happy that he did.

I moved my hands up across the stomach until they reached his sides, and I began to tickle him. He was under me squirming, trying to hold in his laughter, but only seconds later, he was wholeheartedly laughing so much that he was on the verge of tears. He began to scream mercy for me to stop what after a while I stopped tickling him and said "who's adorable now" with a smug smile what I didn't expect was for him to faintly laugh and mutter "it's still you dummy" probably hopeing I wouldn't hear him.

I stayed in the same position on top of him my face gradually getting closer to his until I was centimetres away from him I was about to back away when he pushed himself up just close enough to feel his breath on my face. So I once agian lowered this time making our lips touch I made sure I was gentle as I was scared i might have broke him we pulled away for a breath we stared at each other I stared down at him and his blushing face l let out a long sigh and buried my face in his neck and said "what are you doing to me sho"

511 words