0 n e

A/N: BOLD WILL BE DIXIE AND ITALIC THE ANONYMOUS SENDER.
ALSOOO DIXIE IS A JUNIOR AND ADDISON IS A SENIOR.

dixiedamelio:Wassup guys.Im bored so send me tells.
anonymoussender:hi dixie.i missed you.
dixiedamelio: the fuck dude.do i know you?
anonymoussender:you dont even know how well.i miss talking to you so much Dixie.however thats not why i wrote this tell.
dixiedamelio: man this is getting interesting.maybe ur some stupid ass dude from my school that wants to fuck me.probably.
anonymoussender:not even close.anyways the reason i wrote you this tell is to warn you: please do not talk to that Griffin boy anymore.he is not a good influence and has a very very bad past.no good intentions
dixiedamelio: psycho stop seriously.i can date whoever i want im not 12.just stop it ur getting annoying.

anonymoussender: please Dixie listen to me.i know a lot about him and his friends and not good things.
dixiedamelio:seriously stop its very annoying. i bet you cant even talk to me in person thats why ur writing there the fuck.im done talking to sTrAnGeRs that only want to fuck me.
anonymoussender:please Dixie no...

But it was too late.Dixie already closed the app and immediately called her boyfrind,which she loves very much.This has gotten our girl thinking a little: who misses her? who know Griffin? who did she stop talking to recently? The older D'amelio decided to leave this question for later and go meet her boyfriend.Eventually she loved him very much and the feeling was reciprocal,the brunette knew that.However she still couldnt get that conversation out of her head.....

GUESS WHAT? ANOTHER STORY.idk if i will update this reguraly but enjoy